ae86 ka24de swap thread

Your Datsun/Nissan

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Overdrift

Post by Overdrift »

Nasser wrote:ive just about had it with your sarcasm alex seriousley get that dick out of your ass and f-bomb off i dont see why only a few people have had the balls to say shit to you personally you need to quit it.
Cry me a river. I apologize for all of the hurtful things I said about your boyfriend. I don't want to comment on other peoples feelings and opinions or not they agree with me or not, its prob best for them to just ignore me being a jerk....I am not going to put words into anybodies mouth without permission but I have a feeling other people agree with me when they think your a 786 brainwashed ameen lover.

This reminds me of my street racing days when z28 guys were telling me how to launch my turbo fwd laser. :roll:

Keep up your vulgar language and you will find a carefully photo shoped nasser <3 ameen collage (NO hvguy this does not give you permission to post one right now, its a threat, i don't mind arguments but the "get the **** out of your ***" needs to stay off 86garage.

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

Post by BlackTruenoAE86 »

A KA more reliable than a 4AG...HAHAHA HARDLY...

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

uhm i never said the ka was more reliable i said that their are more of them out their and you can find em left and right for cheap. this was something that i thought up for myself i never mentioned anything about him ur the one who allways buds in saying shit about 786 when i never not once mentioned it. you are the one consitantly provoking me for kicks all the time i never ever start anything with you. i am definitly not the person who ignores people being a jerk to me and take it lightley so you have no buisness telling me what to do. i going to tell you straight up your a little shit i never liked you not once have i met you or talked to you in person. so you can do 1 of these 2 things ur the one who needs to stay off of 86 garage or GET THE f-bomb OFF OF MY DAMN CASE!

if you have a problem with me i will be more than happy to give you my number when i get back so you can talk to me in person and explain to me what the problem here is.

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

Lol, you cant let things said to you get to you.

Google hvguy on all of the houston forums and you can see what kind of shit I got, and still get.

Eventually you will see that giving a shit isn't worth a shit. As long as you do what you want and only accept suggestions from people with credentials or that you know well enough to trust, everything will be all good.

For the record, I dont think anyone is on your case. Its just a game of pin the tale on the nasser.
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2m6keid.jpg[/img]

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

like i said i am not the person that lets people push me around i am not the one talking shit on the net feeling all cool behind my keyboard. to tell you the truth he is the only person i have beef with because i dont make retarted posts your looking at the other side of the game here. i have no problem excepting suggestions from people if i did i am surprized why he is the only one that ever said anything about it.

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

Nasser wrote:because ka's are more reliable and cheaper
I'm just going by what you said...might want to make sure you remember what you said.

And Nasser this is the internet, don't take people teasing you so seriously.

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

woops heh sry bout that :roll:, i try not to take it too seriousley its just that its constantly on and off things he allways says to test me sparking these stupid arguments all the time im not asking for anything from him i am simply asking him to quit it.

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

I'm sure he's just messing with you, and he gets satisfaction from you paying attention to him and flippin out, it amuses him, if it didnt bother you and didnt react to it, he most likely wouldnt do it anymore

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

It takes awhile. I used to get all pissed off on h240, but I eventually became an asshole myself, so then it all didnt really matter to me.

Its like driving fast, and always 100% throttle. You eventually learn to take it easy.

BTW, I just realized I towed my whole house and a car to NC with a blown head gasket in the 4runner.

Lol, toyota ftmfw.

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

Man I've seen so many 4runners with blown headgaskets...not even funny

HVguy, You're the guy that bought my old aw11 seats WAY back when right...

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

BlackTruenoAE86 wrote:Man I've seen so many 4runners with blown headgaskets...not even funny

HVguy, You're the guy that bought my old aw11 seats WAY back when right...
aw11? ive never bought seats in my life. Except for my momo in my ae86.

As for the HG, that engine was from the pre-HG recall. If I had my other engine, things would have been A-O-K

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

Oh. Some guy that used to live in Austin drove a loud 4runner white in color drove here to san antonio, at my old house on a military base and bought seats that I had in my corolla. Not alot people I know drive a white 4runner and have a corolla so I thought it was you.

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

I lived in houston back 6 months ago, but now in NC, but soon to be back in h-town. damn, now ive gotta pay those tickets.

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

this was like 3 years ago...

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

yall were on topic 3 years ago....
JDM AE86/AE92