AznTKDmstr (a.k.a. Thaison) Sweet GTS...

Your Toyota

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

joel26
VIP Member

Re: AznTKDmstr (a.k.a. Thaison) Sweet GTS...

Post by joel26 »

ur levin sure looks good............ nice wheels too....

Jay_ATX
Tourist

Post by Jay_ATX »

And here I thought you were gonna lay low on this. With how that exhaust sounds, I would've never guessed you were rocking the F20.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

Damn.lookin good.yoseff
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

Hatemy7

Post by Hatemy7 »

she looks dope son!!!

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

Jay_ATX wrote:And here I thought you were gonna lay low on this. With how that exhaust sounds, I would've never guessed you were rocking the F20.
lol didnt see the engine... but it does look good... bet it hauls ass...... :mrgreen:

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Looks like someone did surprise us!

Very cool surprise Thaison! That was well played you sneaky bastard you!

Island_DC5
Tourist

Post by Island_DC5 »

Dooope GTS man, seen it on natsukashi garage's page. Were you at IA Dallas? white levin? or was that someone else lol. Curious on your F swap too, did you go with the jsp mounts or rebuilt the tunnel?

AznTKDmstr

Post by AznTKDmstr »

Island_DC5 wrote:Dooope GTS man, seen it on natsukashi garage's page. Were you at IA Dallas? white levin? or was that someone else lol. Curious on your F swap too, did you go with the jsp mounts or rebuilt the tunnel?

Yessir! I was in the levin at IA dallas. However, now that coupe has my trueno front end. I bought the swap from a guy who made his own custom mounts -- but they're almost exactly like the JSP ones. I had to cut the shifter hole and cut a little box out where the firewall meets the tranny tunnel.
Thaison Nguyen
1986 Corolla GT-S
1974 Corolla Deluxe Sedan
1983 Corolla Sedan
1987 Corolla GT-S
1984 Corolla SR5
1979 Corolla Liftback

Island_DC5
Tourist

Post by Island_DC5 »

AznTKDmstr wrote: Yessir! I was in the levin at IA dallas. However, now that coupe has my trueno front end. I bought the swap from a guy who made his own custom mounts -- but they're almost exactly like the JSP ones. I had to cut the shifter hole and cut a little box out where the firewall meets the tranny tunnel.
Damn son haha Im just trying to find one decent rolla and you got two AND one is F swapped . Must be nice! lol. Yeah definitely sounds similar to how the JSP mounts fit. Notice any significant differences in your suspension/handling with the lowered frame? Im just assuming its lowered since theyre similar to jsp, correct me if Im wrong though :lol:

AznTKDmstr

Post by AznTKDmstr »

Island_DC5 wrote:Notice any significant differences in your suspension/handling with the lowered frame? Im just assuming its lowered since theyre similar to jsp, correct me if Im wrong though :lol:

The car handles great still. I haven't really gotten a chance to drive it HARD yet, so I'm interested to see how it is.

It does have subframe spacers, 1.75" just like JSP ones. I don't have any RCA's on it right now and I need to. It'll prolly feel wayyyy better when i do. I also have battle version LCA's and tension rods, so my suspension setup/alignment feels great. 3* caster, -5* camber, 0 toe. It feels amazing. haha
Thaison Nguyen
1986 Corolla GT-S
1974 Corolla Deluxe Sedan
1983 Corolla Sedan
1987 Corolla GT-S
1984 Corolla SR5
1979 Corolla Liftback

nt66

Post by nt66 »

nice swap ..... its hard to beat the f20
http://www.facebook.com/willparsonsracing
www.willparsonsdrift.com

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

AznTKDmstr wrote:
Island_DC5 wrote:Notice any significant differences in your suspension/handling with the lowered frame? Im just assuming its lowered since theyre similar to jsp, correct me if Im wrong though :lol:

The car handles great still. I haven't really gotten a chance to drive it HARD yet, so I'm interested to see how it is.

It does have subframe spacers, 1.75" just like JSP ones. I don't have any RCA's on it right now and I need to. It'll prolly feel wayyyy better when i do. I also have battle version LCA's and tension rods, so my suspension setup/alignment feels great. 3* caster, -5* camber, 0 toe. It feels amazing. haha

some vids would be nice once u get it all ready..... :mrgreen:

Island_DC5
Tourist

Post by Island_DC5 »

AznTKDmstr wrote:

Damn, yeah that alignment is nuts lol. Yeah was just curious on your thoughts since everyone talks about negative affects on suspension geometry when lowering the frame.

bt20v

Post by bt20v »

nice keep it clean bro!!!! Cant wait to see it in person
Being a toyotaphile is hard work

1987 GTS Coupe
1985 Toyota 4 Runner Locked and Lifted
1995 4 Runner(sold)
1991 Hilux(never should have sold)
1985 Hilux(wrecked)
1985 GTS Hatch(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)

McKenney
VIP Member

Post by McKenney »

Island_DC5 wrote:Damn, yeah that alignment is nuts lol. Yeah was just curious on your thoughts since everyone talks about negative affects on suspension geometry when lowering the frame.

I'm kinda curious how mine will do with 2" subframe spacers. Rue gets some bump steer but he has negative rcas and I don't have the negative ones. I may go 0 camber with this setup to see if I have any bump steer then adjust a little negative camber in from there.