My TWO!

Your Toyota

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Overdrift

My TWO!

Post by Overdrift »

I thought I'd post this up here after I had it for a few months because of the number of cars I've had come and go...

Lots of history between friends behind this car.

You might recognize the ae86 in this picture.. that's only because this picture was taken years before I bough the 2, little did I know back then.. I drove my first 2 that day (the red 20v) and it was out of this world, though I didn't push it.

The previous owner (friend of mine) decided to ditch the cotton ball rabbit paint job in favor for something more my style. When I first saw this car in the current form I liked it and wanted it. I never said anything because I almost knew he would never sell it, so when he mentioned he might sell it I almost fell over and began pestering him about it until it was mine!

A few small repairs later and I am having a blast driving it around. I hope to have a few more things worked out on it but I am saving money and helping a friend with his 2 as well.

Overdrift

Re: My TWO!

Post by Overdrift »

For the record I've been trying to get my friend to buy a small economical car for the past 2 years... a 25 minute drive in my 2 and he now owns a 2...

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

nice to see you around again alex. yeah, i'm a mister two fan as well.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

nice.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

Twiztidaw11
Tourist

Post by Twiztidaw11 »

Overdrift wrote:For the record I've been trying to get my friend to buy a small economical car for the past 2 years... a 25 minute drive in my 2 and he now owns a 2...
so funny.. one of my good friends was making fun of me for buying my first aw11.. so i let him drive it. and then sold it to him.
got my next aw11 a couple days later.

CCSpeed
Tourist

Post by CCSpeed »

Love me some A-Dub! Nice deuce!