joel26's 86 megajolt & carb install - 56k play in traffi

Your Toyota

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

Hey its looking great as well as it is coming along good... Sorry to hear u got sick....

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

get well jonas! the work looks great.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

waiting for the 5 gallons to finish moving over to the tank now via siphon.

off:

on:

low pressure high volume pump powers on at ignition but no fuel pressure.

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

I hope i made sense to u jonas about the gas tank......... :D that the gas tank is from an sr5 but the fuel assembly coming out the think is a gts so that it would fit my existing gts lines.. hopes it makes sense.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

looks sharp!
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

joel26 wrote:I hope i made sense to u jonas about the gas tank......... :D that the gas tank is from an sr5 but the fuel assembly coming out the think is a gts so that it would fit my existing gts lines.. hopes it makes sense.
no worries.

my son helped me drop the tank (with the friggin' 5 gals of gas in it!!! doh!). i pulled the pump assembly, yanked it, replaced it with 6" of fuel hose for the "pick up", re assembled and lifted the bugger back up in placed and situated.

battery is down to 8v and dwindling. going to have to defribrillate her to life looks like.

almost there.

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

Sorry about the battery i thought charged it before i put in there.. again sorry about that.........

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

well, joel & ebbit (sp?) came and hauled off his car tonight. we took it for a quick little jaunt around the block before he took off. needs a fan and some ignition tuning and a little more carb jetting work.

i better see you at the meets joel!!!

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

cool. can we get some running video joel!

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

Well it may take me a month or two to get in great running condition...lol.. and about the videos maybe later when the full exhaust is on cause it is really loud with just the header...lol.. Hey jonas will the silicone hoses that techno toy tuning sells work with the Honda civic radiator ? to put in the corolla...? lmk thanks... Also i will try to keep the thread updated as i begin to finish up my toy.. :D

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

joel26 wrote:Well it may take me a month or two to get in great running condition...lol.. and about the videos maybe later when the full exhaust is on cause it is really loud with just the header...lol.. Hey jonas will the silicone hoses that techno toy tuning sells work with the Honda civic radiator ? to put in the corolla...? lmk thanks... Also i will try to keep the thread updated as i begin to finish up my toy.. :D
the hoses should be fine so long as the inner diameter of them fit over both the upper water and lower water necks on the 4ag.

from what i can tell, you just need a fan: either clutch or finish hooking up your electric. and you need exhaust: headers and catback.

anyone have a decent under diff catback for sale?

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

i try the one i have on..i got the fan to turn on.as for the muffler i got one all i need is the header but will have to wait a couple of weeks to buy one... :D

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

i have a spare clutch fan if you want it. freebie!

bizzlemonster
Tourist

I got a spare NUT SHAFT

Post by bizzlemonster »

NUT SHAFT FOR YOU, ITS LONG HEAVY AND MADE OUT OF SURGICAL STEEL
Who wants to run with me.... AE86 THUG

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

joel26 wrote:i try the one i have on..i got the fan to turn on.as for the muffler i got one all i need is the header but will have to wait a couple of weeks to buy one... :D
rick (aka H8S) maybe interested in buying that chopped extractor (headers) from you.