ae86 almost done

Your Toyota

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

mbehrens

ae86 almost done

Post by mbehrens »

well i been working on my 86 for a while. i have some things on there that my stock ecu wont run with lol... so i oped up and bought a megasquirt and built it yesterday and also the stimulator lol... all i need to do is now figure how to get it to communicate to my comp and programe it and hopefully Dr. Occa can help me with getting to communicate to my comp sense he has experince w/ the megasquirt.
a 86 is an 86 no mater.

mbehrens

Post by mbehrens »

so i keeped getting ask to post pics so here some

my engine with the itbs off

my itbs

itb mainifold i made before i got a job again and got money to buy a megasquirt.

my megasquirt 2.2 and stimulator. now you see where the chip is at to the left of it there is a red dot that is supposed to be yellow but it burned lol... ahha... so i have to get a new capacitor but altex dont carry it here in SA so i have to go to some other store here in SA that does lol.. forgot the name though.
Last edited by mbehrens on Wed May 13, 2009 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a 86 is an 86 no mater.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

nice that your putting pics up but i don't think they worked.
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

i want to see your pics. open a photobucket account (its free) and load them up. then post the url in the imgs
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

mbehrens

Post by mbehrens »

ok all fixed now ... the pics are posted lol....
there some things missing the car looks better once the grill and everything and the interior is back together lol... haha.... hope you like my 86 coupe i do ... to bad i can marry it lol..just kidding... i prefure skirts.lol..
a 86 is an 86 no mater.

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

good deal. looking forward to seeing it running w/ ITBs mark.

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

very clean engine sir!!! can't wait to see it running!!!
JDM AE86/AE92

mbehrens

Post by mbehrens »

ok everyone the megaaquirt ecu had problems i sent it back to them like 4 weeks ago or so and they found out it was a deffective chip lol.. well its fix and i should get it back soon lol... they will send it back and the car will be running again i am so excitied lol... haha.. after waiting and people burning me and so forth the car will run again lol... the joy is boiling through out my vains lol..
a 86 is an 86 no mater.