WTB your corolla (finance)

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

ChadDavis
Tourist

WTB your corolla (finance)

Post by ChadDavis »

I know this is a long shot but I have a 5 grand limit on a vehicle i can get Preferrably a corolla because i'm still waiting on mine to get out of the NST shop in the mean time i really need a car for work (and I love these cars dearly). I will drop 1200 down and pay a reasonable amount a week or bi-weekly depending on your schedule till the full amount desired is paid, will give you insurance companies name, my social security, my address, I am not looking to STEAL or VANDELIZE the car, stir up any trouble or any of that. CBR toy knows me, will parsons, Mike from NST, Just thought i'd give this a shot, thanks guys :action14:

mandm177

Re: WTB your corolla (finance)

Post by mandm177 »

I'd consider it...but my car is just out of your price range (black hatch in the for sale section). plus, i'd also ask for some type of additional collateral ie: keep the title for the financed car, as well as an additional title of a vehicle you currently own, just in case...

ChadDavis
Tourist

Re: WTB your corolla (finance)

Post by ChadDavis »

That's the thing I don't own one right now and is offer collateral that would make up for it and god your car is beautiful