'92 Lexus SC400

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

GamblerZ

'92 Lexus SC400

Post by GamblerZ »

'92 Lexus SC400 in Diamond Pearl White w/grey leather and carpet interior

** If this ad is still up then the car is still available **

I don't have time for this car as I had hoped. My family and other projects are demanding more and more of my time...namely my two boys (not that they're "projects"). The interior has probably seen better days and is worn and could use some TLC. Paint is in reasonably good condition but the front bumper could use some attention and the lip spoiler is missing. The body has only minor dings and scratches.

The car will come with 2 new KYB AGX replacement front struts as the stock units will need to be replaced. The windows were recently tinted, the stereo/sound system remedied, and the A/C and climate control is outstanding. The car has HID headlights installed while the car still sports the OEM chromed Lexus wheels. The tires are in good condition. The car still has the original 1UZ-FE V8 with a mellow sounding dual exhaust. The only significant mechanical issue is that the car has a fuel pump issue and will require replacing. The asking price has been discounted to reflect all these things.

Asking $2,200. No trade offers please.

Please feel free to PM with your questions of for additional photos.

Car is located in Lubbock, Texas.
'85 Toyota Corolla GT-S Hatchback DMG
'92 Lexus SC400 Diamond White Pearl (WTS/WTT)
'99 Lexus SC300 Millenium Silver Metallic (WTS)