Selling my 82 TE72 in Dallas

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

UncleTonyBerman

Selling my 82 TE72 in Dallas

Post by UncleTonyBerman »

Most have heard of me talking about this car for 2 years already... well it does exsist but needs to go. Here is the link to my CL add...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4570662250.html

Hit me up here or at 972-835-9916 and let me know if interested. I can also answer any questions about the car...and so can Mckenney. Thanks guys... and yes I am bummed I need to sell, but financially, I have too.

Marshall

joel26
VIP Member

Re: Selling my 82 TE72 in Dallas

Post by joel26 »

nice car...... glws........... to bad u have to sell

SkabRock5

Post by SkabRock5 »

yeah I know man, suck you have to sell. what do you think it's going to take to get it driving?

UncleTonyBerman

Post by UncleTonyBerman »

I have a replacement icm for it and that should be all it needs engine-wise. The car has been sitting for there years though. Fluids, tune-up, shocks are pretty worn, as it says in the description, the interior has been stripped behind the front seats, but it was all torn up and weather beaten anyway. The body is pretty decent, but will need paint, as the last paint job was poorly done and is chipping off the older paint. The original beige is sticking through. I hate to sell her man, but money is what's needed right now.

Please notice also I have the price set with an obo on it.... make an offer, the worst I can say is no.
Then again, if she doesn't sell, I will just put her on hold a little longer until I can afford to get back to work on her.