1984 sr5/gts coupe for sale. Tulsa, OK

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

claricae86
Tourist

1984 sr5/gts coupe for sale. Tulsa, OK

Post by claricae86 »

Well, the time has come for me to sell yet another corolla. I am sure I'll buy another one some day (this is my 5th) but after recently acquiring a s2000, I havne't been driving it much.

Location- Tulsa, OK
1984 SR5 COUPE
Factory paint
No rust
161k+ on the body
50k on bluetop
All gts brakes, suspension, lsd etc.. were swapped except for the electrical components
Dellorto carbs
1 set of enkei wheels (1 w/ curb rash)
2 rota torques on the front
1 set mint condition sr5 wheels
Perfect interior- all stock
everything works, gas door, dome light etc..
This car really has no flaws, the paint looks ridiculously good for being stock and the car was never drifted or anything of that nature. I purchased it from a man that had a whole barn of old toyotas and mazdas and all he liked to do was rebuild cars, he did the gts conversion and then it just sat there with the rest of his collection. I have been using this a daily driver for months recently until picking up the s2k. Runs and drives great. I also have a set of lowering springs that I will add in.

Looking for 3200 or best offer. I really just want it to go to a good home.
I could also be interested in trade+cash for things that fit on the s2k (wheels, bride seats, etc

The best way to contact me is by email. clark.brackin@yahoo.com

Here are some pics from a couple months back. The car is still in the same condition, but now has the rota wheels on the front. I will get some updated pictures put up within the next day or so.

joel26
VIP Member

Re: 1984 sr5/gts coupe for sale. Tulsa, OK

Post by joel26 »

nice coupe... glws

Jorge lopez
Tourist

Re: 1984 sr5/gts coupe for sale. Tulsa, OK

Post by Jorge lopez »

Let me know if you still have this coupe at 915 342 0557. Or email me at jorgelopez0690@yahoo.com