anyone wanna trade him

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

drift

anyone wanna trade him

Post by drift »

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3796049477.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; se

Seen this car a while back in springfield CL. From what I know is the guy bought it for somewhere around 5k. Says the harness was done at some shop in cali and is a cali car but I remember the harness being all chopped up and rigged together. This guys only had this car for a few months though. I was thinking he would try selling it first but for anyone with a decent car might be able to trade him. Dont know if the hadache is worth it unless. I talked to previouse owner was saying it was throwing a lot of codes that he didnt know of or something like that and donthave the money towork on it anymors

Mexd1_Sicario
Tourist

Re: anyone wanna trade him

Post by Mexd1_Sicario »

OMG I WANT!!!!!
its a SR5... sooooo its still a AE86... nooooo its a SR5... aaaaaaaa whatever.... you still don't have one so HA... I WIN!!!Image

Okie86
Tourist

Post by Okie86 »

It makes girls panties drop?! That could be a bad thing :-/ Sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit on wheels.

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

he is pretty proud of that steering wheel. supercharger basicaly brand new???
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

Mexd1_Sicario
Tourist

Post by Mexd1_Sicario »

i didnt get hime to respond to me =(... guess he's not interested in my boobaru.
its a SR5... sooooo its still a AE86... nooooo its a SR5... aaaaaaaa whatever.... you still don't have one so HA... I WIN!!!Image