AE86 GTS levin for sale College station Texas

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

neko-romancer
Tourist

AE86 GTS levin for sale College station Texas

Post by neko-romancer »

I have a 1985 GTS I'd like to get sold. My main reason for selling is that I don't really have time for it, but me never being able to fit inside of it is another large reason. I'm to tall for this car, and it really was an impulse fanboy purchase. If you are Less than 6'3 and want a good ae86 project this is the car for you. I also really would like to sell it just cuz I need money for proffessional school stuff etc

1985 Corolla gts
AE88 vin, so original GTS, Clean title
Cluster reads 167k, but car has been swapped so I don't know if it's original or not

Cusco LSD
15'' Koenig watanabe knockoffs w/good falken rubber
slotted rotors
stainless lines
upgraded tension rod in rear
Walboro fuel pump
MOMO steering wheel with quick release
Knockoff taiwan recaro's
Autopower rollcage
Most parts were installed by PO in the early 2000's
Has early 2000's "gymcana" adjustable dampeners, one of which is blown.
Kouki Levin front, with front Lip
Kouki redline tails
Apexi rev meter (old, not installed currently cuz new harness)
Apexi SAFC (old, have not installed cuz new harness)
New megan racing engine mounts still in box
Brand new mishimoto rad w/electric fans
unknown header
Greddy DD exhaust
Replacement GTS underdash/bay harness, I've rewired it up for levin lights
*includes Old faulty harness with fuseboxes etc

Comes with a running Last Gen 4AGZE that i removed cuz it had a tore up wiring harness. I have extra coilpacks for it, and had installed new denso sparkplugs before I figured out it had faulty wiring. I also have the full starion intercooler setup with HKS shroom filter that it was running

Also comes with T50 trans w/Techno toy short shifter and another W-series trans (i think from a pickup?) with a nitekids? custom bellhousing. I also have an new exedy MR2 GZE clutch setup w/throughout bearing, but I dunno if it will work on a rwd setup[edit: it will work, provided with the ancillaries, some of which I have included(clutch fork, pilot, etc. I have a pickup throwout bearing, but have not tested its fitment) http://convertmotorsport.co.nz/conversion-parts/]

I had to fix the underdash harness because the car was bought with a toasted harness. I sourced another GTS underdash( which was a pretty hard source, and took a while cuz demand) and engine bay harness (w/4age engine harness) and have installed it, so the dash is out. I have all the interior and it is in average condition. the dash is slightly cracked but I have a dash mat for it. the rest of the interior parts seem fine.

Car is a shell so you will need to bring a trailer. Car must be picked Up by the buyer, I cannot deal with shipping, I have very little spare time for that sorta thing.

Serious offers only please, I am in professional school, so I really don't have much spare time to show the car etc.

Car is located in College Station, TX, Which is about an hour out of houston

$4500 . may trade for a running stick shift daily driver car of similar value
I paid 5k for it when I bought it, and have done stuff to it since then, and bought extra parts etc, so the price is pretty reasonable imo

neko-romancer
Tourist

Re: AE86 GTS levin for sale College station Texas

Post by neko-romancer »

Here is some shitty video's I made cataloging the parts. ignore the part at the beginning addressing the "Mr. Wong", I had this for sale on club 4ag and people kept giving me offers from really far away. Some people wanted it shipped, and after accommodating them for the shipping and making all these videos and stuff, they tried to play games with the price after all the work I did. so that is why I have these videos, but I thought I'd put them up just for info's sake
Yes I am aware the videos are terrible lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shYgXMiD2RI&t=3s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqwYHYc8g8&t=4s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Pretty cool shell w/ parts for sale. Hope it goes to a good home.

neko-romancer
Tourist

Post by neko-romancer »

Would be willing to sell parts if you're close by and can pick them up. Also can sell car separately if so desired.
may trade for a stick daily type car

neko-romancer
Tourist

Post by neko-romancer »

Sorry, wanted to specify what parts that are for sale separate of the shell.I would rather not sell the levin front or kouki tails separate of the shell, because it will make it easier to sell with them present. By parts I kinda meant the transmissions and engine separate of the shell.

neko-romancer
Tourist

Post by neko-romancer »

car was sold along with all parts. please delete. thank you for letting me use this site