Year

Make and model
Honda CBR 250R ABS

VIN
MLHMC4117D5300311

Mileage

Asking price
$4300 cash or $3100 cash and you take over payments

Up for sale is my pretty much beautiful brand new 2013 Honda CBR 250R ABS model Red/White/Blue Pearl color. It only has 42 miles on the bike. It has always been garage kept and still has manufacturers warranty. Save yourself the fees from buying from a dealer (around $1000 more from list price) and buy my bike. Prices are firm as it is a good deal for what you are getting, just look up the prices for them. Dealerships will charge you an arm and a leg, and remember, this is the ABS model, not the regular model. I have two different payment options listed below. Feel free to call or text me anytime. I am located in Richardson, TX (suburb of Dallas, TX). I am not looking for any trades, especially for another motorcycle, but if you feel like you have something comparable to my asking price, feel free to shoot me your offer, but if not, cash only. I treat my property with respect so if you come by and want to look at the bike, I expect the same from you, especially if you want to test-drive it, but that is reserved to serious buyers only. Will come with a full tank of gas! Not really looking for trades, but hey, worst I could say is no, so let me know. Thanks.

***I am selling the bike because I jumped the gun and got my motorcycle license, the motorcycle, and just do not like to ride and feel safer in a car, thanks*****

2013 CBR250R ABS w/ 42 miles (not the regular model, the ABS model)
VIN: MLHMC4117D5300311

Payment Option 1: $4300 cash and I will pay off the CBR and when the title comes in, I will sign it over immediately to you. I will sign whatever documents you need so that we are both covered and the bike is 100% yours. I will have a bill of sale and anything else you want typed up and we can go to my bank and get it signed by a notary.

Payment Option 2: $3100 cash and you take over the remaining amount of the bike. I financed my bike through Honda so as of 9:54AM June 24, 2013, I owe: $1560.84. You would have to go to a bank or credit union and apply for a loan to take it over. I have called Honda Financial and they cannot just transfer the payment over to you. If you are a serious buyer, I will provide you with my Honda Financial Account number, exact payoff date (fluctuates day by day), and your bank or credit union can pay it off after you get a loan through them. I will only do this option if you take over full financial responsibility and the CBR is out of my name.

Many people can vouch for me, I have sold many things, including my AE86's before the site went down a while back. I sold my RHD AE86 back in March (the red and black levin) so there are some great guys on here who will vouch for my honesty. Thanks!!

For anyone who is also interested in some gear, I will sell it for cheap, throw me a reasonable offer as all this stuff is pretty much brand new. Look up the prices/reviews and throw me an a reasonable offer. I have:

First Gear TPG Teton Large Blue armored jacket with upgraded back armor
First Gear TPG Teton Large Blue armored jacket (this one has the regular back armor)
First Gear Kili Lo Armored Riding Boots, Size 10
AGV Sport Sidewinder Gloves Medium
Scorpio Cool Mesh Gloves Medium

mr.kikoman
Tourist

Re: 2013 CBR 250R ABS w/ 42 miles, warranty, wht/red/blue

Post by mr.kikoman »

Nice .. glws

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

nice bike glws....

corollaman

Post by corollaman »

Thank you both!

Both sets of gloves are sold. Thanks!

If anyone doesnt have the full $4300 cash, I would do $3900 cash and a gift card to GameStop or BestBuy or Amazon so I can pre-order a PS4. Whooooooo. :)

drift

Post by drift »

I was going to buy the bike but since you brought up the ps4 guess where the money is going :~b lol j/k. Didn't know honda made a 250r but that thing looks freakin nice. Anyways, glws

corollaman

Post by corollaman »

Thank you all. Really need to sell. Runs flawlessly, in perfect condition. Come and get it!