1993 4x4 Nissan Pathfinder $800

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

MrHolister
Tourist

1993 4x4 Nissan Pathfinder $800

Post by MrHolister »

I have a 1993 running Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. It's not super pretty but I've seen uglier. Main issue is the back hatch. It came off of a damaged car and doesnt have a latch. the rear swing arm holds it snuggly in place though. It also has one flat tire and is riding on it's spare. I'm trying to source a used tire but honestly it could used a fresh set all around. It has a new MAF, TPS, and Distributor all only about 10 miles old, and new plugs about 1000 miles old. This would make a great mud toy (4x4 works great and has auto locking hubs and LSD) or rough daily for someone to use. Car comes EXACTLY as is. If someone wants to throw in more cash I can throw in the 5000 lb rated tow hitch system I used to have on it, a safari rack, and a tall off road ratchet farm jack.. For asking price it comes EXACTLY as is.. running, driveable, and decent interior (only missing a couple of things..)It will need a battery, I will let someone borrow one to load this onto a trailer, check that it runs etc..

Bring a trailer, I'm not wanting someone driving any long distance on the spare as it will burn up the LSD.
Some things it will need before being daily, a car hauler, or a hunting/mud toy are the following:

1)Battery.
2)Pan-hard Bar.
3) 1 31x10.5R15 tire to replace the blowout on one of the wheels. It is currently rolling on a spare.
4) 1 new headlight bulb.
5) New condenser if you want AC (the compressor is still good, it leaks from a hole in the condenser)
6) New hatch. (I put the black one on from my other one that had body damage, and it doesn't latch, but the rear glass is still good
7) Bumpers (I have a damaged rear bumper you can have if you want.)

Pros: Runs and drives good. Had a mild grounding issue but that's not a problem anymore. (loose battery terminal) CD player works (Kenwood,..will need to reinstall the pioneer front speakers in the doors.) All windows and door locks work (again, just need to be plugged back in since I had taken the doors off before.) Decent interior except for some ugly plastic on the ceiling... It has factory LSD and disk brakes all around. 4wd works perfect. Shocks are still good, rides decent. Just replaced the distributor and TPS about 10 miles ago...lol I also have all the mudflaps and fender flares in the "trunk"

Cons: Needs a condenser as mentioned above and you might want a new hatch for it. If you are building an offroad truck this stuff will not matter to you at all. Tires are getting old, so new ones might be a good idea. The door panels will have to be reinstalled. I can do this for full asking price..
Has some oil leaks from the valve cover gaskets. Common problem with a simple fix..replace them.

Bring a trailer. You can borrow a battery to get it on the trailer, make sure it runs etc.. but I do not want someone trying to drive it back home with a destroyed LSD do to running on the donut..

This could be a daily with a tiny bit of work I just need it gone. RUNS.

Located in DFW, # 469-735-316two

Price:$800
Title: Blue in my name!!!
Trades: SR stuff, AE86 stuff, etc..
VIN: JN8HD17Y5PW309693
Mileage: 143k

Image\

MrHolister
Tourist

SOLD

Post by MrHolister »

SOLD