Battle Garage ae86 zenki lip group buy-rear run free flares

If you're an automotive related shop (apparel, automotive parts or service) be it big or small this is the place to "shop" your wares.

For a dedicated section of your own please contact the Admin Team for further information.

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

morgan

Battle Garage ae86 zenki lip group buy-rear run free flares

Post by morgan »

im working with Grant from Battle Garage( see this thread here... http://ectoyotas.com/%20forum/viewtopic ... 187#p20187" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) and setting up a group buy for ae86 jdm zenki lips, to mount to either the zenki OR kouki bumper. pricing on the website is $195+ shipping(roughly $240 pending on location)

join the group buy and get some better pricing...
picked up/meet up in north NJ...
Zenki lip to mount to ZENKI bumper-$200(mounts like stock, 1/4" overlap)
Zenki lip to mount to KOUKI bumper-$215(mounts to bottom of bumper, no overlap)

shipped...
Zenki to zenki-$230 shipped
Zenki to kouki-$245 shipped

i need 5 people for this, please specify if you need zenki or kouki bumper mounting tabs

A non-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $50 is required to join this group buy via either paypal or cash in hand. remainder due once 5 spots are filled and order is ready to be placed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Run Free Rear fender flares also available for $180 picked up, or $205 shipped. im told they dont match up with the fronts well, but i havent confirmed that. IF you want a set of 4 fender flares, its $280 picked up, or $315 shipped.
Last edited by morgan on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Re: Battle Garage ae86 zenki lip group buy-rear run free fla

Post by dr.occa »

TOR and Battle Garage huh. Cool combo. :tu:

morgan

Re: Battle Garage ae86 zenki lip group buy-rear run free fla

Post by morgan »

seprate though, nothing to do with each other.