NST: why must you treat your customers this way?!?

If you're an automotive related shop (apparel, automotive parts or service) be it big or small this is the place to "shop" your wares.

For a dedicated section of your own please contact the Admin Team for further information.

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

ga_goosh
VIP Member

NST: why must you treat your customers this way?!?

Post by ga_goosh »

Last edited by ga_goosh on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

a.k.a.vene

Re: NST: why must you treat your customers this way?!?

Post by a.k.a.vene »

What size battery were you looking for
TILL IT REDLINES HACHI!!!!!!!!
NONSTOPTUNING.COM

TEAMSUNWORKS.COM

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

do you work for them?
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

a.k.a.vene

Post by a.k.a.vene »

Nope! What would make u think that... I was asking,cause I wanted see If I might let you have my 15lbs one
TILL IT REDLINES HACHI!!!!!!!!
NONSTOPTUNING.COM

TEAMSUNWORKS.COM

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

ga_goosh,

I understand you may have become upset if you tried to stop by/call us over the past week or two, and that you didn't receive the battery that you ordered right away. The reality is that the week or so leading up to Christmas/New Year's eve is the time that most companies in our industry take some time to be with their families and loved ones. We work very very hard to provide our customers with the best services possible, but even the most workaholic of us will take a few days off during this time of the year.

In addition, many of the suppliers and manufacturers take a week or two to be away from their offices. Braille, SPEC, BC, etc. all close their doors between Dec 20 and Jan 2.

The battery that you ordered has arrived and was scheduled to ship today, Jan 2, but the PayPal dispute that you filed over the weekend froze the funds associated with the sale and renders that sale nullified. I have issued a FULL refund to your PayPal account and have canceled your order.

Calling us names, making derogatory statements, and calling our ethics into question on the public forums is very unnecessary and unprofessional. Our customers here in the Houston area know that our doors are always open to you and I am personally available at events, online, and in person for everyone who tries to reach out to me, via the proper channels.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE FOR OTHER MEMBERS: If you have any questions for myself or anyone else at NST, please feel free to contact us by phone or stop by during business hours. You can also email us from our website. Most emails inquiries require a day or two before they can be responded to, and we request that you kindly allow us a few extra days around the holidays.

We reserve the right to delete any/all future posts without prior notice.

P.S. Vene, thank you for trying to lend a helping hand to a fellow board member.

Thanks everyone, good luck and have fun with all your projects.

MIKE @ NST
www.NonStopTuning.com
Offering the best in Pulleys, Clutches & Flywheels, Coilovers, and more.
Be sure to keep up with us on the NST blog!

cdixon311

Post by cdixon311 »

fwiw I bought a braille battery through nst a year or two back and it went smoothly. No complaints. Planning to get another one for my new ride when the time comes.
There are no spare parts, only unfinished projects.

1985 ae86 hatch 7age (coming soon to a parking lot near you)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6050