NST (NonStopTuning) Crank, Alternator, Water Pump Pulleys

If you're an automotive related shop (apparel, automotive parts or service) be it big or small this is the place to "shop" your wares.

For a dedicated section of your own please contact the Admin Team for further information.

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

NonStopTuning

NST (NonStopTuning) Crank, Alternator, Water Pump Pulleys

Post by NonStopTuning »

The NST Toyota Corolla pulley kit increases horsepower via great weight reduction and the underdriving of accessories. Superior to other available kits, NST kits also offer an Overdrive Alternator Pulley to optimize alternator output. No need to worry about electrical issues when NST Pulleys are used!

Each kit is carefully crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum, tested and balanced to high tolerances. Every NST pulley is hard anodized for exceptional durability and is available in a choice of colors: Red or Graphite Gray.

BENEFITS:
Great weight reduction
- Average of 60% - 70% lighter than OEM
Increased horsepower
- Average of 7 - 10 horsepower
Lower ET's & higher trap speeds
- Average of .20s & average of 2MPH

All pulleys are currently in stock and ready for immediate delivery via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

The NST shopping cart will accept payments via PayPal, Debit, or Credit Cards.

Please feel free to contact us by...
web - http://www.NonStopTuning.com
phone - 281 917 0221
email - info@nonstoptuning.com
AIM - NSTonAIM

Other products, custom kits, etc. can be found on our website... http://www.NonStopTuning.com
Last edited by NonStopTuning on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.NonStopTuning.com
Offering the best in Pulleys, Clutches & Flywheels, Coilovers, and more.
Be sure to keep up with us on the NST blog!

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

A few of the cars running NST products over the past few years...

Those of you who own any of our pulleys, please feel free to share your experiences, reviews, and pics with us in this thread. We would greatly appreciate it.
www.NonStopTuning.com

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

i have nothing but great things to say about my NST products:

AE86:

-custom 2-row (for when it was running A/C) underdrive, lightened crank pulley w/ custom fitted 36-1 EDIS trigger wheel. the trigger wheel can be removed and re-aligned (to a certain degree) to facilitate lining it up with where the VR sensor is mounted. no complaints just dependable service.

-overdrive alt pulley helps keep the charge up when idling w/ all the lights on at night.

-cam gears are sturdy and don't budge when set. ran stock, 261° & 278° cams on 'em and with spot on degree markers.

-break master cylinder stopper: simple and to the point and does the job.

-short shifter kit: doesn't lower the shifter but actually brings it up and within better reach. shifts are short. as with any short shifter, it'll be a bit notchy compared to oem but it does what it was intended to do and well. also, with the help of NST's stainless steel shifter lower ball shifter bushing, the shifter doesn't wobble around anymore!

TE38 1978 Corolla Wagon:

-beautiful underdrive 2 row crank (the 30 year old car still has it's working A/C!!!) w/ a stainless collar for the 3TC (the crank collar is constantly exposed to oil in the timing chain compartment). overdrive alt-pulley helps keep the charges where they need to be especially with the older charging systems in these cars w/ the headlights on AND running A/C.

the engine showed quicker response when accelerating from a stop w/ the pulleys. the wagon has been seeing daily use for over a year now w/ NST pulleys and just puts out good dependable performance.

great stuff Mike!

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

i love how they are all ae86. keep it up! maybe soon my car can be pictured. iv been eyeballin the pulleys.

quick question. is the t3 edis wheel able to be used with your pulleys? i hate to ask about other peoples product but you guys dont offer one and i would rather support the local shops if possible. thanks
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

Jonas,

Thank you for the comprehensive review. MUCH appreciated as always :D

ga_goosh wrote:i love how they are all ae86. keep it up! maybe soon my car can be pictured. iv been eyeballin the pulleys.

quick question. is the t3 edis wheel able to be used with your pulleys? i hate to ask about other peoples product but you guys dont offer one and i would rather support the local shops if possible. thanks
The T3 wheel is not compatible with the NST crank pulley. They do offer a wheel and pulley option for those who may need both.

We no longer offer the service through our website, but local TX customers can bring us a used wheel to our Houston showroom and we can modify & install them on a special order basis. You can give us a call to discuss further if you're interested.

Good luck and have fun with all your projects!
www.NonStopTuning.com

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

thank you for the info that helps a lot. go NST!
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

Just wondering but..Do you guys by some chance make any pullies for the NA Miata or anything for that car?

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

DjSpecter wrote:Just wondering but..Do you guys by some chance make any pullies for the NA Miata or anything for that car?
No pulleys at the moment.

We can offer you lightweight batteries from Braille, or a clutch/flywheel from SPEC, but that's probably about it at the moment.

:D
www.NonStopTuning.com

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

ahh...ok :( Could I be looking for something in the near future from you guys about that specific car or its not on yout to do list?

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

DjSpecter wrote:ahh...ok :( Could I be looking for something in the near future from you guys about that specific car or its not on yout to do list?
No production kit is in the works for any of the Miatas at this time.

We can always do custom pieces for any application. Custom pieces cost a few dollars more and require a bit longer to produce, but the sky is the limit if you are serious.

Contact us by phone if you would like to pursue a special order kit and I would be more than happy to discuss the possibilities.
www.NonStopTuning.com

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

This thread needs more customer reviews and comments regarding our product!
www.NonStopTuning.com

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

Finally got the pulleys on my gf 350z... and i cant wait to try the ones on the 86 they look great as they perform great too..... :D

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

joel26 wrote:Finally got the pulleys on my gf 350z... and i cant wait to try the ones on the 86 they look great as they perform great too..... :D
Glad to hear it sir! Thank you!!!

:D
www.NonStopTuning.com

NonStopTuning

Post by NonStopTuning »

From www.d1gp.com ...

8)
www.NonStopTuning.com

NonStopTuning

Re: NST (NonStopTuning) Crank, Alternator, Water Pump Pulleys

Post by NonStopTuning »

www.NonStopTuning.com