rota ck rims

Wheels and Tires Dicussion

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

ga_goosh
VIP Member

rota ck rims

Post by ga_goosh »

i came across these and i think they look good. they only come in 4x100 so you ae92 or aw11 guys or even the miata guys too can take advantage of these. longchamp xr-4 replicas

Rota CK Rims
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

GamblerZ

Re: rota ck rims

Post by GamblerZ »

While I have two sets of original SSR Longchamp XR-4s sitting in my shop, I would definitely rock these if they came in 4x114.3 for the AE86. I wouldn't have to stress about something happening to them (ie. dinging a curb or getting stolen).
'85 Toyota Corolla GT-S Hatchback DMG
'92 Lexus SC400 Diamond White Pearl (WTS/WTT)
'99 Lexus SC300 Millenium Silver Metallic (WTS)

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

GamblerZ wrote:While I have two sets of original SSR Longchamp XR-4s sitting in my shop, I would definitely rock these if they came in 4x114.3 for the AE86. I wouldn't have to stress about something happening to them (ie. dinging a curb or getting stolen).
yea for sure that is the best thing about repro wheels. if they are stolen or curbed then you can still get replacements and they dont cost an arm and a leg.
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

c4ptiv3

Post by c4ptiv3 »

blows my mind they don't make these with a better offset and our bolt pattern. Longchamps are my most desired wheel setup and many other's as well. It's like they don't want to make money.
RIP Dustin Fogarty; drift enthusiast, friend
--------------------------
84 GT-S Hatch
14 Fiesta ST

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

c4ptiv3 wrote:blows my mind they don't make these with a better offset and our bolt pattern. Longchamps are my most desired wheel setup and many other's as well. It's like they don't want to make money.
thats what it seams like but in actuality the civic and integras are still very popular and im willing to bet rota is aming at THAT croud
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

86boy

Post by 86boy »

ga_goosh wrote:
c4ptiv3 wrote:blows my mind they don't make these with a better offset and our bolt pattern. Longchamps are my most desired wheel setup and many other's as well. It's like they don't want to make money.
thats what it seams like but in actuality the civic and integras are still very popular and im willing to bet rota is aming at THAT croud

I don't think it would have cost them much more to drill 4 more holes.... lol make them a "universal" wheel.
      "Praise the Lowered"
|OOO _____________ OOO|
 \________|1964|_______/
    ¯¯                          ¯¯

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

true but how original would this wheel look with 8 holes drilled when the originals only had 4. plus i still think these wheels are aimed at honda owners. especially in the US honda owners are everywhere
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

drift

Post by drift »

seen them on a honda crx and they were ahhhh...thinking its cause they were on a honda :b lol .