stock gts clutch slave

Transmission, differential, drive shafts, axles, etc...

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

87inaustin

stock gts clutch slave

Post by 87inaustin »

hey having some troble with after market clutch slave cylinders i need to know the oem lenght on the slave housing and the lenght of the metal rod that sits in it

87inaustin

Re: stock gts clutch slave

Post by 87inaustin »

update i got a brand new aisin clutch slave in today and i can see it has a much longer extention than the junky autozone/ oriliys clutch slaves hope this fixes my problem keep yall posted

ok i did a mesurment the autozone and orilyes clutch slave is 2 1/2 metal rod and 2 1/2 clutch slave lenght

and my mesurment findings on the OEM aisin brand clutch slave the metal rod is thicker and 2 1/2 and the clutch slave is 2 3/4 almost 3 inchs

McKenney
VIP Member

Post by McKenney »

O'reilly and Autozone have the t50 slaves backwards, look for one for a 1980 with a 3tc 5 speed

87inaustin

Post by 87inaustin »

i ended up buying oem one from rpm autoparts in cail for less than $30 shipped new works great now

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

:tu:

AE86silverred

Post by AE86silverred »

Ok I think I'm having the same problem. was your clutch not engaging fast enough mine seems that way my petal gos real high before it gos in man I hate it I've been dealing with it since I changed it.. Is that what was happening to u?