short shifter help

Transmission, differential, drive shafts, axles, etc...

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Trueno_Gabe
Tourist

short shifter help

Post by Trueno_Gabe »

should i get it if i'm going to drift/cruise around? i dont like the feeling on the original shifter. any ideas?

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Re: short shifter help

Post by daveskatesallday »

it's a preference thing but it also does make shifting a little bit faster from what i've heard, i believe T3 has a kit i think you should check into it but yea i know what you mean the stock one sits sorta high
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

i have a T3 (i think) with the NST shifter bushing, and i think it feels great! just like your other thread, if we meet up this saturday, you can test it out yourself

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

NST also makes one. it's an add on and it raises the shifter up and within better reach.

if you prefer the original throw just consider replacing all the worn out and disintegrated parts in the shifter. T3 has a rebuild kit and NST offers a stainless steel shift bushing which replaces the delrin bushing that eventually wears down.

Trueno_Gabe
Tourist

Post by Trueno_Gabe »

mandm177 wrote:i have a T3 (i think) with the NST shifter bushing, and i think it feels great! just like your other thread, if we meet up this saturday, you can test it out yourself
whats happening this Saturday? there's a meet?