GTS rears and Oreillys

Shocks, springs, coil overs, ride height, bracing, cages, etc...

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

GTS rears and Oreillys

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

Just a heads up, according to Oreillys you can order rear ae86 gts calipers but the rotors do not exsist. It only gives you the option for the rear drums off an sr5. Now if you look it up with a 1987 gts it will give you a rotor part number but that is for an ae92 or ae88 I think, It will not fit an ae86. Autozone and napa does still carry the rear gts rotors. You can also get them online from like 88 rotors and such. Just had one heck of a headache getting my rear brakes done.

Autozone rear gts rotor part #: 3266
I like cars, food, and puppies.

McKenney
VIP Member

Re: GTS rears and Oreillys

Post by McKenney »

All import carries the right ones for $14 each... just saying, you could have called "The Parts Guy" and I'd have told you that.

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Thanks for the yellow sign @JDMwhiteboy and for the detour @McKenney. :tu:

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

Well I had to warranty out a rear caliper, my bleeder screw broke, and I had this silly idea that I could walk in and out of my local oreillys and be done with it. While I'm on the subject of oreillys, the jerk there said that the clutch I bought there with a lifetime warranty 3 years ago isnt covered under warranty for replacement because It didnt brake when I first put it on the car..... what the hell is the "lifetime" for? rabble rabble rabble....

/rant
I like cars, food, and puppies.

McKenney
VIP Member

Post by McKenney »

call corporate, (417)829-5727, you're never get it resolved if you don't stop just 'taking it' when someone feeds you bullshit. The warranty on all Dynapak, Fenwick, and Sachs clutches is lifetime warranty, there are no exceptions, failure, wear, noise, all covered under said warranty.

McKenney
VIP Member

Post by McKenney »

and All import stocks the same number as AutoZone... 3266. the Northwest store has 2 of them, and so does Forest