why you so close - drift fail

Pictures, Videos, etc...

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

cdixon311

why you so close - drift fail

Post by cdixon311 »

I feel bad for the guy, but way to take it like a man...

There are no spare parts, only unfinished projects.

1985 ae86 hatch 7age (coming soon to a parking lot near you)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6050

joel26
VIP Member

Re: why you so close - drift fail

Post by joel26 »

lol thats messed up but there nothing that could have been done to prevent it...

drift

Post by drift »

That suks but then thats the risk you take for this love of a sport we call drifting. Cant really blame the guy even though I think it couldve been avoided. Thats one thing I know and that will probably happen for that hoddy we all so love and thats one reason I dont tamdem. Unless ive seen the guy drive or know the guy and how he drives. But how did the rear quarter panel get damaged is what im wandering about

drift

Post by drift »

Never mind. After watching again I noticed it hit twice.

JDM AE86

Post by JDM AE86 »

Id just be mad cause a guy with a pink furry helmet hit me.
http://facebook.com/86levin

cdixon311

Post by cdixon311 »

haha yea, he cried like a little punk too, "why you so close? *#&)#$ )@$(2"

a) its drifting
b) he really wasn't that close

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6050

drift

Post by drift »

LOL, yeah. i thought that was kind of funny. plus, it wasnt that he was so close. it was more like "do you even know how to drift bro"(corolla guy spinning out) but then that "was" a clean coupe though.

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

You got to pay to play. Somepeople never catch on to that... smh

Just look at my signature lol
I like cars, food, and puppies.

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

^^^^ yeah that is correct about the pay to play... At least u got a good sense of humor man jdmwitheboy... crap happens and there is nothing to stop it lol

suprastarr
Tourist

Post by suprastarr »

a good friend of mine said there are 2 types of people who ride motercycles those who have fell and those who will fall....the same goes for drifting those who have crashed and those who will crash.
Live,Love,Drive..

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

The coupe had already spun, the S12 should have been able to identify the 86 ahead of him was already going to spin. I've seen many a tandem with people closer avoiding the ones ahead who have spun. I don't agree with the go big or go home attitude. That's just stupid, ignorant, "I'm a real man" idiotic machismo. It's just "Hey, I want to stay in debt" or "spend more time fixing my shit than driving it" or "I have a really small penis and acting like badger don't care makes me look like I have a large wang" dumbass mentality. Anyway, it's best to drive smart than drive STUPID. Why treat the car like just a tool to get your rocks off and give off the appearance you've got large hairy balls. It's ok if you haven't gone through puberty yet.

I get pissed when I have to spend more time repairing rather than driving the AE86. I'll still fix it but I'd much rather enjoy it behind the wheel.

drift

Post by drift »

dr.occa wrote:The coupe had already spun, the S12 should have been able to identify the 86 ahead of him was already going to spin. I've seen many a tandem with people closer avoiding the ones ahead who have spun. I don't agree with the go big or go home attitude. That's just stupid, ignorant, "I'm a real man" idiotic machismo. It's just "Hey, I want to stay in debt" or "spend more time fixing my shit than driving it" or "I have a really small penis and acting like badger don't care makes me look like I have a large wang" dumbass mentality. Anyway, it's best to drive smart than drive STUPID. Why treat the car like just a tool to get your rocks off and give off the appearance you've got large hairy balls. It's ok if you haven't gone through puberty yet.

I get pissed when I have to spend more time repairing rather than driving the AE86. I'll still fix it but I'd much rather enjoy it behind the wheel.
^^^ exactly this.

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

dr.occa wrote:The coupe had already spun, the S12 should have been able to identify the 86 ahead of him was already going to spin. I've seen many a tandem with people closer avoiding the ones ahead who have spun. I don't agree with the go big or go home attitude. That's just stupid, ignorant, "I'm a real man" idiotic machismo. It's just "Hey, I want to stay in debt" or "spend more time fixing my shit than driving it" or "I have a really small penis and acting like badger don't care makes me look like I have a large wang" dumbass mentality. Anyway, it's best to drive smart than drive STUPID. Why treat the car like just a tool to get your rocks off and give off the appearance you've got large hairy balls. It's ok if you haven't gone through puberty yet.

I work with this kind of guy. -____-
I like cars, food, and puppies.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

f-bomb that nonsense. drive it like you stole it.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

cdixon311

Post by cdixon311 »

Thats exactly what Im building mine for.... It's a toy to get my rocks off

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6050