my new whip.

Pictures, Videos, etc...

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

4agshoob

my new whip.

Post by 4agshoob »

no, not another 86. im kinda burned out on 86's for a while, and im sorry to say, i own 0 right now, and doesnt look like i will again soon, unless i can mysteriously purchase my coupe back. however, im not stepping away from toyotas, or my toys, but for now, i got a family daily.

93 LS400. it looked like this when i got it.....

just wasnt feeling it. the wheels are 18x9.5 JIC Magic J-force 05's. not my style.

so i had these:

18x9.5 mb battles.......looks tons better.....but the janky home depot front lip from the PO, was really bothering me on the lexus, that with the battles, was just too try hard drifty on such a big car.......

so next.....

xxr 526's. 18x10.5 rear, 18x9.5 front. the faces were gold when i got the wheels, had them painted to match the lower trim color of the car. also adjusted the JIC Magic coilovers down another inch upon the installation of these wheels. i want to go about another inch lower, but ive got to cut thru ways in the strut towers for the upper control arms, hammer down some standing seam pinch welds in the front fender, and relocate some inner fender harnesses. other than that pull the exhaust up to the body (2" of clearance to be had).
706-669-6578 EST

joel26
VIP Member

Re: my new whip.

Post by joel26 »

looks good..

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

looks good. i got sc400 its in the garage section if you wana check it out.manual swap? or wifes car?
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

I like it. i need a good 4 door but i cant seem to actually commit to the 4dr. it is looking a little VIPish lol
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

mozartung

Post by mozartung »

I dig it nice car, always wanted one of those. I dig the first set of wheels, overal its nice

4agshoob

Post by 4agshoob »

the first set of wheels were atl drift whores.scratched, curbed, missing logos, and i feel they were a try hard chrome. it just didnt suit my taste.

alan- our car pretty much. she wants another ae100, prizm or corolla. i ruined her when we first got together.....in the seperation of my previous 10 year relationship, i ended up with all of my cars. the white ae100, the red 95 prizm, the white 86 hatch, the silver 86 coupe, and the 99 yukon.

i ended up letting the ex stay in my house with the kids, and i left. stayed in moms basement apartment for a month or 2. see i built the white bike carbbed hatch for my ex, but when i gave it to her before the relationship ended, as son as i gave her the keys, she pulled it down to the street and put a for sale sign on it......needless to say, it didnt sit there long.

so when me and my current squeeze got together, she was without car, so i let her drive the bike carbbed hatch. the reason i ended up with the 95 prizm is because, the coil was going bad on it, and my ex took it to 3 mechanics that couldnt tell her what was wrong with it. so i ended up selling the bike carbbed hatch to help make a down payment on our current house, and got the geo running, 4 doors, a/c, auto, sunroof, all the things the bitches love, lol.

at the time i had no where to store my ae100 time attack car, new neigborhood has HOA, so i pulled the whole turnkey 4agze swap out and sold it, pulled the suspension, hood, front end, wheels, and everything else i could off the ae100 and scrap'd it. ended up putting the jdm corolla front, CF hood, coil overs, suspension all onto the prizm.

at the time i lived with my mother, her 98 olds aurora autobahn edition, shit a trans. so i gave her the yukon for letting me stay at her house, and because shes the women that raised me, its only right.

so now im down to my silver coupe and the geo at this point. the geo started having overheating issues at this point, and nothing was fixing it. the 7afe had 223k miles on it, and i was not in a current position to do swapping/rebuilding etc. so i sold it for $1700, and turned around and bought a 91 2 door blazer, slammed it, cleaned it up, and was getting ready to sbc swap it. that was her daily for a while, until the 4.3l cracked the flywheel. i ended up selling it to pay a lawyer to get my kids back into GA.

so then i was left with just the coupe, and it just wasnt big enough for 3 kids, me and her, so it turned into this ls400.

i do plan on starting a project in the beginning of the year, it involves an ae100 shell, some e30 parts, and some ae86 parts......thats all im at liberty to say right now. i plan on making this the home of the build thread.
706-669-6578 EST

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

im sorry to hear about the troubles.and glad to hear you got the kids in the end.thats the most important thing,hopefully things get on the up and up. i really might end up getting an ls soon too. same color code as yours. i need a dependable daily for the wife, i was going to take the monte carlo back to stock new motor \trans but thats going to be 1500 bucks said and done. so i might just get the ls. the ae101 is gone to make room for the sc. and since i finally have everything for the manual swap she's not going to want to drive it. the turbo motor i built is finally about to go in a car.my little brothers 86 though and were just going to run it on an fmu. so about 3psi maybe 4 we will see what the wideband says. stock trans and diff so he'll be blowing both going over 250 whp.we'll see were it goes from there.

p.s. rwd 101 woot woot
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

4agshoob

Post by 4agshoob »

accord injectors....220, w/ an fmu will hold 10 psi. just sayin, lol.

everything is good now, hence my absence back then on the forums. as for the LS, go for it. stay clear of 93's. theyre known for ecu issues, which ive had with mine, im on the thrid ecu. other than that, im getting about 26mpg highway, and about 15 city.
706-669-6578 EST