Mini-meet in Houston!! Yay!!

Pictures, Videos, etc...

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

sexaybeast87
Tourist

Mini-meet in Houston!! Yay!!

Post by sexaybeast87 »

Hey guys, it's David again! Now that my car is finally running, I'm driving everywhere around Houston...without a/c...and praying that my car doesn't explode :lol:

So I had to meet up Jonas (dr.occa) to return some tools and then we ended up going to Erick's place (erickz300) to chill. We all parked our cars across the street from Erick's place at some random paint shop and I whipped out my awesome camera....my iphone :D

The pictures aren't the best quality but I think its awesome cuz this is my first 86garage meet....sorta 8) There was even some truck that drove by our cars and literally stopped, went outside, and took a picture of our cars. It just makes me love the 86 so much more...especially when all of them gather together :)

Here they are:

Soooo sexy!!

Another angle...still sexy!!

Way to block the shot Jonas....hahaha

There's Jonas and Erick in the background

There you go, perfect!

My new car!!...it's so boring compared to these guys 86's

Erick's badass ride

Such awesome tail lights....sorry for the crappy shadows...damn iphone :?

Jonas's sickkkk ride

Another angle...notice something on the hood? :lol:

That's right....Mini-86!! Haha, what's this?!?! A corolla for ants?!?!...It has to be at least....3 TIMES BIGGER!! :lol:

Haha, well thats all for now...I'm heading back to Austin tomorrow in my 86...pray I'll survive fellow corolla drivers. Thanks Jonas and Erick for today! I hope to meet more of you guys soon. Hit me up if anyone's in Austin!!

Munki

Post by Munki »

hey, im going to austin in a few weeks. My brother in-law is suppose to take me to some good touge spots. We should meet up when I go up there.

And you guys got some clean rollas.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

i'm in austin, if you want everyone can park around my car and take pictures. lol. if they don't tow it first.
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

erickz300

Post by erickz300 »

nice meeting you David :D
hard to find a 86 like yours, clean and zero rust :shock:

AzNVi3t2007
Tourist

Post by AzNVi3t2007 »

They look clean as hell