looking for a good racing circuit tu run in.

Anything not related to the AE86 and cars in general (but let's keep it respectful and courteous everyone).

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Mexd1_Sicario
Tourist

looking for a good racing circuit tu run in.

Post by Mexd1_Sicario »

So I was asked if I would like to race my car in a actual pro racing circuit. (don't have plans of doing it but I'm just curios) I know there's scca and nasa. And apart from the tt category's what's el can we compete in.
its a SR5... sooooo its still a AE86... nooooo its a SR5... aaaaaaaa whatever.... you still don't have one so HA... I WIN!!!Image

mooreofit
VIP Member

Re: looking for a good racing circuit tu run in.

Post by mooreofit »

the easiest way to get out on an actual track is to attend a nasa hpde event.most other country's have track days where average joes can pull up on the track and do timed runs but not hear in texas.well they do msr houston wants 600 per day per person.the hpde events are realatively cheap at 300 a weekend or 150 a day.most tracks wont let an unliscensed driver(racing liscence)on the track.if you want to get one through scca you must provide an actual certified race car to take this test. nasa can get you a liscence after you complete the hpde and take the liscence test.i beleive you do it in your car.once you have the liscence you can get your car classed and go racing.

or just do chump car or lemons
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]