Financial Coach

Anything not related to the AE86 and cars in general (but let's keep it respectful and courteous everyone).

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Nemo
Tourist

Financial Coach

Post by Nemo »

Alright guys well I been training to become a financial coach and basically what we do is try help more families in the USA become more financially stable which means getting out of debt as fast as possible and have more money saved for either retirement or just having to spend less and saving more.

I am new at this but its free of charge for me to sit down with you and talk to you about it so if anyone is interested just let me know!
o and by the way you don't have to be in a bad financial shape. You could always be doing good but do better.

I figured this is the life in general section so there shouldn't be a problem posting here. and if there is mods please move this thread. thank you

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Re: Financial Coach

Post by dr.occa »

Hopefully you (along with Mr. Ramsey) will continue to help many a people and especially the newer generations on how to live within their means.

Dorikun

Post by Dorikun »

HAhahaha interwebz. bump for good cause

Nemo
Tourist

Post by Nemo »

Who's Mr.Ramsey?? lol and thanks all if anyone needs any help i would be more then happy to help them

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »