Regaurds to Shameless Theft

Anything not related to the AE86 and cars in general (but let's keep it respectful and courteous everyone).

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Dorikun

Regaurds to Shameless Theft

Post by Dorikun »

Head Admin Dr. Occa made a post about shameless theft. I will reserve my opinions as this is a new topic and Houston Area wide warning. I had my AE86 GTS taken from me with my permission without payment. This was agreed on. However what was NOT agreed on was that he would NEVER pay me in return. Because the individual has not payed me back within a 12 month period and has failed to contact me. I am alerting the AE86 community as I have unjustly denied the community this information not soon enough, I formally apologize. Be on the look out for Greg Moore, he is a thief. There is no other way to word it, I hope I have saved others in future grief. I thank the others involved in any attempt to recover payment you know who you are. Should my payment be received, I am not sure I can deny not receiving payment within 12 months as fact. I have NEEDED that money. Or else I wouldn't have SOLD my car.
- Dorikun

JDM AE86

Re: Regaurds to Shameless Theft

Post by JDM AE86 »

Yes he is the scum you have to clean out of the toilet bowl. Whats the point of stealing an 86 and then not being able to buy or join any meets cause he didnt pay. Bad thing is I will not sale to any of his friends or family members also because it could be going to him.

FROM HIS FB PAGE

Contact Information
.Phone 1 713.632.4065 Mobile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Address Houston, TX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Names bizzlemonster@gmail.com(Google Talk)
ICUSystemDesign(Google Talk)
recyclemonster@yahoo.com(Yahoo! Messenger)

Email recyclemonster@gmail.com
http://facebook.com/86levin

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

Men i am sorry to hear this hope all gets resolved.. Good luck to u guys....

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

I don't think Alan or Mick approve of what Greg's doing. I don't think it's right to group them in with Greg. They've both been nothing but straight shooters with me and I've seen them both go long periods of time without spending on the car to save up for choice pieces. Alan's been sitting on a turbo'd 7A/4A motor that's practically become one with the engine stand it's on just because he's trying to get him and his family taken care of first. So it's not their fault what Greg does guys. Do right by them fellas. It's not right that any of us should hold them accountable for what a family member of theirs does.

Eric, again I'm sorry this happened but you should have known better than to just hand over the title without even receiving one payment as well. I'm not excusing Greg's theft of your car but as a friend I'm just reminding you that this could have been avoided as well. I highly doubt this will happen again to you though.

Dorikun

Post by Dorikun »

No, it won't. My being old fashioned is the reason why this happened. I shook his hand and assured me he 'wasn't being a bitch' at one point. Well... I didn't have to say it when he did this and put the car in his mother's name. I'm not the only person who he did this to, and neither is Corey. Houston BE WARNED. He is more than 'slick'. He is the type of 'taker' where you really don't see it coming. HE IS QUICK AND HELLA STREET SAVVY. He belongs on AE86's MOST WANTED: Auto Theft page.

JDM AE86

Post by JDM AE86 »

Dorikun wrote:No, it won't. My being old fashioned is the reason why this happened. I shook his hand and assured me he 'wasn't being a bitch' at one point. Well... I didn't have to say it when he did this and put the car in his mother's name. I'm not the only person who he did this to, and neither is Corey. Houston BE WARNED. He is more than 'slick'. He is the type of 'taker' where you really don't see it coming. HE IS QUICK AND HELLA STREET SAVVY. He belongs on AE86's MOST WANTED: Auto Theft page.

+1000 just to bump this up so ppl know.

Nemo
Tourist

Post by Nemo »

Something slimier to this happened to me just recently. But i still have the title and a pill of sale but it doesn't say that we agreed on a payment plan anywhere.

That person came, drove the car and tested it. it had a high idle and i thought it was a vacuum leak somewhere because i could hear a leak but never had a chance to look at it and fix it. He looks a bit more into it and i guess its something other then a vacuum leak and now he says i lied to him and he wont give me the rest of the payment. Is there anything that can be done about this? Its the first time happening to me o and its a 240 not a ae86. Dorikun have you had your problem resolved in anyway? or have anyone gone through something slimier to this before?

Also he said he parked the car at a 'friend' house. Would it be right to maybe post some pictures of it and info on CL or forums and see if someone could lead me to the car?

Manifesto

Post by Manifesto »

Unless you're a professional mechanic, your speculatuons as to what is wrong don't mean shit legally. Sales between individuals carry no waranty so he owes you full payment. The car is still legally yours, and you could theoretically reclaim it, but practically, this could be quite dangerous. You could also outsource this to repo men. Next time, add a provision for payments and penalties in your bill of sale...

Alternately, you could just work something out with the guy...
Last edited by Manifesto on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nemo
Tourist

Post by Nemo »

I see, and yes thats what im trying to do right now! Fix things by talking to him but worst case ill just repo it. I have worked in a few small dealers before and don't a couple car re positions so that's not that difficult for me

bt20v

Post by bt20v »

Report the car stolen if you still have the title. You still own it and he owes you the money. You dont know what he did with the car after he left there.

Dorikun thats a damn shame brother...So I am assuming he filled the title to his name?
Being a toyotaphile is hard work

1987 GTS Coupe
1985 Toyota 4 Runner Locked and Lifted
1995 4 Runner(sold)
1991 Hilux(never should have sold)
1985 Hilux(wrecked)
1985 GTS Hatch(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

dr.occa wrote:I don't think Alan or Mick approve of what Greg's doing. I don't think it's right to group them in with Greg. They've both been nothing but straight shooters with me and I've seen them both go long periods of time without spending on the car to save up for choice pieces. Alan's been sitting on a turbo'd 7A/4A motor that's practically become one with the engine stand it's on just because he's trying to get him and his family taken care of first. So it's not their fault what Greg does guys. Do right by them fellas. It's not right that any of us should hold them accountable for what a family member of theirs does.

Eric, again I'm sorry this happened but you should have known better than to just hand over the title without even receiving one payment as well. I'm not excusing Greg's theft of your car but as a friend I'm just reminding you that this could have been avoided as well. I highly doubt this will happen again to you though.

jonas i really appreciate you sticking up for me however if it wasnt for me he would never have been here so i feel some fault. it pisses me off to know end he decided to shit where i sleep.
i have been more than forthcoming with dorikun about where he can find the car and how to get a hold of him. and im really sorry this happened to him.

I know it no consulation but greg moores truck (s10) was firebombed the other night from another individual he shit on.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

JDM AE86

Post by JDM AE86 »

I know it no consulation but greg moores truck (s10) was firebombed the other night from another individual he shit on.

Thats why I believe in karma. Do shit to others and shit will come back.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

tru dat.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]