a340e valve body help

General Technical Topics

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Nasser

a340e valve body help

Post by Nasser »

whats up guys i haven't been on this forum in forever but i am in some shit right now, so basically i tried to modify my transmission by adding shims to the accumulator, well when i pulled out the valve body the gasket around it broke, so i took it apart like an idiot and check balls and a couple of other things fell out on me and now i have no idea how to fix this i can not find a diagram or write up anywhere on how to re assemble this, i did find one but it was for newer model a340e not the same. how the hell do i go about fixing this? any help to get this thing together is greatly appreciated looking to hearing from u guys.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Re: a340e valve body help

Post by mooreofit »

you need to call mick then drive up to the tranny shop he works at. p.m. me if you didnt get his number at the drift event.

i dont like splitting the valve body unless absolutely nessisary. not for the check balls. they can easly be relocated with atsg manual. mostly due to valve body leaks.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]