anti-sway bars

General Technical Topics

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

landslideATX
VIP Member

anti-sway bars

Post by landslideATX »

so i was looking around ebay for some stuff for my car.(spending money i don't have. lol) i found a sway bar and it had a really good definition as to what it does and how it helps. thought i would share it with everyone.

"Anti-Sway Bar kits are engineered to optimize the suspension on your vehicle. When one side of your vehicle's suspension compresses, or pushes down on the springs, the anti-sway bar is pulled up. The resulting twist in the bar forces the other end to pull down. This force will lift the compressed corner of the vehicle and pull down on the unloaded wheel on the other side. The result: your vehicle will lean less and handle better and more predictably! You'll have better control when maneuvering through lane changes and tight turns!"

the way its said here it makes you visualize a picture in your head as to how it works. so if you didn't knowl, now you do. lol.
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."