diagram for ac compressor anybody???

General Technical Topics

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

JOMON-C

diagram for ac compressor anybody???

Post by JOMON-C »

my mechanic is requesting it trying to figure out why my compressor is not spinning any wiring diagram would help us. tnx in advance.

we plug na harness and my car would start and idle but will die rite away if harness from ac compressor is plugged.
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/314cj2f.jpg[/img]
jomon.cunanan@yahoo

inertia

Post by inertia »

1.have you try to see if its not lock . 2 .have you tried to get direct power to see that it turns(while your car is on ). 3. there is also a fuse and a littel breaker on the pass side kick panel check the fuse and to reset the black cicular breaker it has a hole on top just poke it till you here a small click. try this fist these are the steps i took when i got mine running good luck it fresh kow but when spring hits dam you fell that humid valley wheater :lol: and thanks to erickz300/dr.occa

MadeInThe80s

Post by MadeInThe80s »

viewtopic.php?t=211

Its toward the back, but it has a break down of the compressor. My manual is at work, otherwise Id post it up.
86 GTS 4AGTE

JOMON-C

Post by JOMON-C »

inertia wrote:1.have you try to see if its not lock . 2 .have you tried to get direct power to see that it turns(while your car is on ). 3. there is also a fuse and a littel breaker on the pass side kick panel check the fuse and to reset the black cicular breaker it has a hole on top just poke it till you here a small click. try this fist these are the steps i took when i got mine running good luck it fresh kow but when spring hits dam you fell that humid valley wheater :lol: and thanks to erickz300/dr.occa
will try it first b4 i get a new one. thanks bro.
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/314cj2f.jpg[/img]
jomon.cunanan@yahoo