tires!!! tires!! and tires!

General Technical Topics

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

ManilaGorilla

tires!!! tires!! and tires!

Post by ManilaGorilla »

sorry to make another topic guys but as i was master..bhjakh i mean, ah thinking about mineral wells surface and such. i got to thinking about what tires really does me justice at mineral wells and drift spots. ive noticed that at mineral wells, when i put kumho ecstas in the rear it just seems to last forever and has decent traction. and of course the falken azenis in the front... which is the same one ive had now 3 events in a row and doesnt seem to wear down all that much (maybe cause i do an alignment at work before every event). anyways, please give me your feedback on what tires works for you.

ManilaGorilla

Post by ManilaGorilla »

sorry guys... just realized i posted this in the wrong section. i was trying to put this in general discussion

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

195/60/14 Azenis up front (toyo's are better) and 175/65/14 Federal Formoza FD1's in the rear

95whp doesn't go through too many tires....
JDM AE86/AE92

ManilaGorilla

Post by ManilaGorilla »

CBR_TOY wrote:195/60/14 Azenis up front (toyo's are better) and 175/65/14 Federal Formoza FD1's in the rear

95whp doesn't go through too many tires....
ya, im pretty sure... hahaha :lol: but i also think im not going through tires as well due to my weight and the car being front heavy from the sr.
i dont know if told you guys this before, and not to brag. but i weigh my car at ennis and it weigh 1900lbs due to the cf door, cf hood, cf hatch, lexan window rear, frp fenders and kit. it's hard to tell it's cf anything cause i painted over it all. i dont know, i just dont like the look of cf on my car.

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

ManilaGorilla wrote:... i dont know, i just dont like the look of cf on my car.
WHAT!? how dare you not like the look of cf. why, you're just not towing the line son! whatever is the matter with you parre!

you can tell i'm being facetious right.

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

i knew it was cf.... this car used to be white back in the day right?
JDM AE86/AE92

ManilaGorilla

Post by ManilaGorilla »

CBR_TOY wrote:i knew it was cf.... this car used to be white back in the day right?
SI