Last round of the 2012 lonestar drift series

Drift Series & local one-offs, Gymkhana, Auto-X, Road Racing (i.e. NASA Pro Racing), Car shows, Local & Regional Meets

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

mandm177

Re: Last round of the 2012 lonestar drift series

Post by mandm177 »

dr.occa wrote:Let's do Denny's (sorry TedD). There's more parking room for all of our vehicles right behind it in the adjacent lot.

If there's a decision regarding Denny's vs anything else and it involves Jonas...Denny's will win out everytime!

he should just change his name to Denny!

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

mandm177 wrote:
dr.occa wrote:Let's do Denny's (sorry TedD). There's more parking room for all of our vehicles right behind it in the adjacent lot.

If there's a decision regarding Denny's vs anything else and it involves Jonas...Denny's will win out everytime!

he should just change his name to Denny!
Mark knows me :-D

Jovilicious86
Tourist

Post by Jovilicious86 »

Hey I'm headed down there with tedd. We managed to fit my gts rear end that I got from mark in tedd's trunk And I'ma sell it to some guy on the boards.

Anyways does anyone in Houston have or know someone selling a celica supra rear end that we could bring back.?

ChadDavis
Tourist

Post by ChadDavis »

I'll be volunteering, come watch and make fun of me!?

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

Maybe I'll meet y'all after y'all eat. To get there at 7:30 would require me to be on the road by 6:40 and that's early!!!
JDM AE86/AE92

hotdoghogie

Post by hotdoghogie »

nt66 wrote:anybody interested in rolling out to this in a group i know it would have to be early but would be fun to roll with a bunch of 86's............. also i may drive my car on the street to this if i get it legal in time
Reg. as an "antique," 50$ and no inspection. Takes 10min to do.

Mexd1_Sicario
Tourist

Post by Mexd1_Sicario »

ita was bad ass... thanks to all you'll that went out there and chilled with us...
its a SR5... sooooo its still a AE86... nooooo its a SR5... aaaaaaaa whatever.... you still don't have one so HA... I WIN!!!Image

mozartung

Post by mozartung »

Fun event

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

i havnt had that much fun since gayribean 2010.. it was great seeing everybody again, and cant wait for the next one.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

mooreofit wrote:i havnt had that much fun since gayribean 2010.. it was great seeing everybody again, and cant wait for the next one.
It was fun for sure and good to see TedD, the Moores, Vene, Rob, Will, Pec, Chris Dixon and Chris Lee and meet Ryan, Juan and Steve and others. I saw Chad Davis out there too running grid.

nt66

Post by nt66 »

was a great event glad to see so many old faces again and the pre meet at dennys and roll out was fun too... really strange driving my car on the street again lol also thanks tedd for the awesome beer you left in the fridge i'll definitely put it to good use
http://www.facebook.com/willparsonsracing
www.willparsonsdrift.com

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

Ok now that I have a spare second, I want to say that I had a blasty blast this past weekend. I needed a mini 86 road trip and this was the perfect excuse. It was great to see everyone again and even meet new faces. I think is makes up for me missing 86 day this year. lol. Will, thanks again to letting Juan and I crash on your couch and enjoy the beer. The banana bread beer is my fav.

That was my first time at GGP and now I have a real itch to drive it sooooooo the savings has begun, truck and a trailer next time though. The drive wasnt bad at all but Im still a bit deaf in my right ear from 4k rpms for 4 hours >__<

Side note, while I was down there I made it to the Rice Box Truck and it is fat kid approved!!! :D
I like cars, food, and puppies.

Mexd1_Sicario
Tourist

Post by Mexd1_Sicario »

im glad you had fun bro.., hope to see you'll again...
its a SR5... sooooo its still a AE86... nooooo its a SR5... aaaaaaaa whatever.... you still don't have one so HA... I WIN!!!Image

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

which guy was chad? sorry for all the cones chad. i was the guy in the grey 86 coupe with the red and black helmet.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

cdixon311

Post by cdixon311 »

hell yea that was a good show. next time I bring more beer if I'm not driving. not trying to party, just depressed that I own 3 sports cars and don't have shit to drive at these events.
There are no spare parts, only unfinished projects.

1985 ae86 hatch 7age (coming soon to a parking lot near you)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6050