2012 86 Matsuri: Harris Hills

Drift Series & local one-offs, Gymkhana, Auto-X, Road Racing (i.e. NASA Pro Racing), Car shows, Local & Regional Meets

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

mandm177

Re: 2012 86 Matsuri: Harris Hills

Post by mandm177 »

i already asked for the Friday off...Still debating on if i want to run my car or not. in any case, i'll be down there for 8/6 weekend this year...

Also, Aaron probably won't make it...baby's due date is around that time...

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

mooreofit wrote:i want to see commitments to drive from mark thaison vene mckenney bt20v aaron rue rob and chris lee daveskatesallday just to name a few. most of you have running cars and the means to make this happen. theres plenty of time to ask for work and just cus we will be driving on the track out of town does not mean you have to beat the shit out of it.ie able to get home.
+1,000
mandm177 wrote:i already asked for the Friday off...Still debating on if i want to run my car or not. in any case, i'll be down there for 8/6 weekend this year...

Also, Aaron probably won't make it...baby's due date is around that time...
Run what you can bring or just for the camaraderie Mark.

Yeah, Aaron told me they were expecting around that time which is actually quite neat! We'll send you back with paraphernalia for him though.

bt20v

Post by bt20v »

mooreofit wrote:i want to see commitments to drive from mark thaison vene mckenney bt20v aaron rue rob and chris lee daveskatesallday just to name a few. most of you have running cars and the means to make this happen. theres plenty of time to ask for work and just cus we will be driving on the track out of town does not mean you have to beat the shit out of it.ie able to get home.

I said my comitment will be next month sir I should have it all arranged to make it happen. for the rest I have no idea and I plan to drive the **** outta my car at least one or twice around the track thats why I built it.

Tedd what is this arranged car transport im interested to be involved just in case I do break Message me bro
Being a toyotaphile is hard work

1987 GTS Coupe
1985 Toyota 4 Runner Locked and Lifted
1995 4 Runner(sold)
1991 Hilux(never should have sold)
1985 Hilux(wrecked)
1985 GTS Hatch(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

txt sent
I like cars, food, and puppies.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

bt20v wrote:

I said my comitment will be next month sir I should have it all arranged to make it happen. for the rest I have no idea and I plan to drive the **** outta my car at least one or twice around the track thats why I built it.

Tedd what is this arranged car transport im interested to be involved just in case I do break Message me bro

outstanding.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

bt20v

Post by bt20v »

Well now im up in the air my diff has atleast a bad pinion bearing...not sure of any other damage in there untill I get it apart. Ill keep you posted as the deadline is closer
Being a toyotaphile is hard work

1987 GTS Coupe
1985 Toyota 4 Runner Locked and Lifted
1995 4 Runner(sold)
1991 Hilux(never should have sold)
1985 Hilux(wrecked)
1985 GTS Hatch(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)
1985 SR5 Coupe(sold)

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Well, If we don't make 30 drivers by the end of June, it most likely won't happen. I just don't have $3100+ on me to spend and HOPE I make back.

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

u can still count me in for what its worth.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

Warren

Post by Warren »

How many drivers are there so fare?

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Warren wrote:How many drivers are there so fare?
ZERO

If we don't get 30 registered and PAID drivers by June 30th, Harris Hills weekend isn't going to happen.

mandm177

Post by mandm177 »

dr.occa wrote:
ZERO

If we don't get 30 registered and PAID drivers by June 30th, Harris Hills weekend isn't going to happen.
Harris Hill weekend might not happen, but that doesn't mean we can't meet up for 8/6 weekend...Austin, Pho Thaison, Lime Creek Rd, Salt Licks, Karaoke!

i know you have fond memories of Monkey Bar!

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

mandm177 wrote:
dr.occa wrote:
ZERO

Harris Hill weekend might not happen, but that doesn't mean we can't meet up for 8/6 weekend...Austin, Pho Thaison, Lime Creek Rd, Salt Licks, Karaoke!

i know you have fond memories of Monkey Bar!
This is true! I'm still down to get together with the 86Garage Family!!! How 'bout y'all hmmmm?

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

dr.occa wrote:This is true! I'm still down to get together with the 86Garage Family!!! How 'bout y'all hmmmm?
Count me in for sure! I think 30 drivers by the end of june is going to be hard, it doesnt help too when two corollas in the dfw go down in the same week >__<

I would be all about an Austin meet up, enjoy the city, enjoy 6th street, enjoy pho Thaison, enjoy lime creek (never been), and enjoy some AE86's. I plan on enjoying myself.

Warren

Post by Warren »

Oh poo

JDMwhiteboy
VIP Member

Post by JDMwhiteboy »

Warren wrote:Oh poo
If more people suddenly get the bug to go racing Im still down for this. Its just now it means race tires go on earlier