20V SWAP WONT FUEL OR FIRE NEED HELP PLS

Strictly 20valve engine related topics.

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

nexus09
Tourist

20V SWAP WONT FUEL OR FIRE NEED HELP PLS

Post by nexus09 »

Hey guys, I've been in the middle of a st swap for awhile now and I just cant figure it out.

Problems: Fuel rail is dry (pump is running)
No Spark, tested multiple grounds and still nothing

I have checked all wires to see that they are reading and grounded. I have pulled down the ecu to check and replace the leaky capacitors. Only thing i can think of is the ECU is still bad or the cam angle sensor(cas) is f'd. If anyone has anymore ideas then please let me know. I am going to the shop this weekend to pull the CAS and test it.

where it sits as of now

leaky capas before replacing, not to bad compared to what i have seen.

AE86silverred

Re: 20V SWAP WONT FUEL OR FIRE NEED HELP PLS

Post by AE86silverred »

Nice man I have a spare silvertop Ecu of you want to try it out?? Idk what I'm doing this week end but if u want I may be able to take a look at it ..also if you want to go black top Ecu and run a map sensor I have that too ..

nexus09
Tourist

Post by nexus09 »

Wow man that would be so much help. How much for the bt set up?

I go to school in Louisiana atm and the car is in Alexandria if it wasn't for that then I'm sure you looking at the car would be easy. Im going to pull and test the CAS this weekend but if that's not the problem it has to be the ecu. At which point it would be a great help to test it against yours or simply buy the bt off you.

AE86silverred

Post by AE86silverred »

Well you would need the Ecu wireing map ait sensor Coils.. I have individual coils that my wireing will just clip on ..I was running the cop system .. I have the individual filters for the stock trumpets .. Asking 1000 .. If you want to run the cleaner set up I ll let you have the water relocation kit .. So it's like I've done all the hard work
In getting the parts together .. Let
Me know .. This is how it would look ..

morgan

Post by morgan »

so the fuel rail is dry? are you sure, or are the injectors just not spraying? what ignition are you running, COP's or oem distributor?

nexus09
Tourist

Post by nexus09 »

morgan wrote:so the fuel rail is dry? are you sure, or are the injectors just not spraying? what ignition are you running, COP's or oem distributor?
Yes the fuel rail is dry, I have taken it off the check. I have tested for signals on the injectors, also wired LED bulbs off the injectors so they will light up when they pulse. They are not pulsing.

OEM distributor.