guran tsurisumo 5 ?!?!?!

Discuss pc games, console games, board games, etc...

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

mooreofit
VIP Member

guran tsurisumo 5 ?!?!?!

Post by mooreofit »

im psyched, the top gear test track will be an available track.

Release

Sony finally announced at E3 2010 that Gran Turismo 5 would be officially launched in North and Latin America on November 2, 2010, in Europe and Japan on November 3, 2010 and in Australia on November 4, 2010.[38] However on Wednesday October 13 it was revealed that the game would not meet its November release date and would instead be released later in the "holiday season".[39][40] Sony producer Taku Imasaki said that the reason for the delay is that series creator Kazunori Yamauchi and Polyphony Digital want to "make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience." In addition, the Sony spokesman Makiko Noda said that the reason of the delay is due to production reasons.[40] However they have stated that the game will be released before Christmas this year [2010].[41] The actual reason for the delay turned out to be on the production side. Gran Turismo 5 missed its production window by a mere three days. Kazunori Yamauchi publicly apologized via his Twitter account and explained that with such a complex game, a lot has to be ironed out. He finished his Tweet with, "Wait a little longer".[42][43] It was later claimed by a BluRay forum moderator that the delay was due to Sony's decision to release the game under the newer 3.50 SDK firmware standard (to combat the jailbreak hack), rather than 3.41 as originally intended
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

CBR_TOY

Re: guran tsurisumo 5 ?!?!?!

Post by CBR_TOY »

lol..... it's been pushed back to sometime in 2011

Polyphony Digital seems to be good at that
JDM AE86/AE92

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

I don't know. I've liked the GT franchise up until 4 but I prefer the Forza and GRID series these days.

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

Forza is by far the best... and i agree Jonas

GT3 was the last GT i really liked
JDM AE86/AE92

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

i liked 4 what was wrong with 4? i didnt like forza 2 as much as gt4. i havnt played or seen forza 3 played maybe one day if my next xbox will stay running till i get it.

also where did you see it pushed back to 2011? i heard the game is finished and is far into production stages so i couldnt see it taking too much longer and they are fools if they dont try to get it out before christmas. an early to mid 2011 release would not net as high of profits.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

GT5 was supposed to be out soon but it's been confirmed by many sources to be pushed back til 2011. early 2011 i believe

GT4 sucked because of the handling physics in the game. just didn't feel like GT3. yea it looked better but the handling physics blew major ass

forza 2 was more fun to play than GT4 and forza 3 blows all driving games out of the water!
JDM AE86/AE92

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Post by daveskatesallday »

pushed back it may be but it will blow anything out of the water once it drops im sure of it i can't wait 8)
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

I'm still skeptical on GT5 because of 4. GT3 was by far the best for me as well "Bobby" for the franchise.

Even though i suck at F3 i still dig it. I dialed in the suspension better on that high hp rolla based on gitten's live setup.

I'd really dig an actual steering wheel, pedal & shifter setup for all my driving simulators (especially F3). The only thing is every time I play them it makes me antsy to get in the car and really go driving. :/

Yeah, sony may lose momentum with the push back. Just gauging the current vibe I agree with Alan that this may have been a better time for a X-mas release. It's something to look forward to for X-mas to take the edge off of current economic woes. People don't like to continuously be disappointed. A beer with friends helps to take the edge off of things and refresh for the same battle the next day.

16vHachi

Post by 16vHachi »

I really hope GT5 is gonna step it up this time aound
right now Forza 3 ftw!!
i play it day and night lol
1984 Toyota Corolla- Drift Project
"Those aren't mudflaps!! They are mullets for tires!"
"Yall Doin That Skid Racin Again?"
Stay Sideways My Friends!

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

gran tourismo has allways been at the forefront of racing game physics.the physics engine on the gt5 prologue is second to none. and i mean none. i thought the physic engine of gt4 was outstanding considering the time period. (o5 ish) and forza at the time was a little to arcadish for my tastes. speaking of arcade ridge racer with the clutch was the isht.

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

we need to post our gamertags up.....

CBR TOY
JDM AE86/AE92

16vHachi

Post by 16vHachi »

mine is TallAssMutha just like my PS3
1984 Toyota Corolla- Drift Project
"Those aren't mudflaps!! They are mullets for tires!"
"Yall Doin That Skid Racin Again?"
Stay Sideways My Friends!

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

sunnybunny83.......

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

mooreofit.... what's youe exact sn on live?

that one doesn't work
JDM AE86/AE92

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

ps3 dont have live anymore.

my little brother mick is mooreof1t on live. they play cod alot. i used to mooreofit i might still have my account.