Jesters toybox

Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

drift

Jesters toybox

Post by drift »

Anyone deals or knows of this place. Bought an exhaust from this guy several months ago cause he was having a group buy deal going on. Was told the item had came in late december and that itll take a while to get them all sent out.Gave the giy over a month did not hear anything from him. Contacted him yyesterday and he said he will look into my order and thats it. Been contacting him ever since and he aint replying at all. If anyone knows this guy or the shop. Can you give me his number. Would like to talk to the guy and get my stuff or my money back. Said he is located in Houston

morgan

Re: Jesters toybox

Post by morgan »

Theres a guy Alexander Rud, on the FB swap meet page, who posted about this group buy. I have a feeling you might be the guy who just bumped it questioning status tho.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/124103171077992/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

drift

Post by drift »

Pretty sure its me also but then there is also several other guys that the guy either isnt replying to them also and/or told them the same thing. I didnt look for the post cause I didnt want to go through all the post lol

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Any updates @drift?

drift

Post by drift »

yes, the guy did refund me my money back but has not to the other people. i did contact them during the time i have ask about my purchase and ask if they were having the same issues as me since he didnt reply back. they told me they have been trying to contact him too and is not getting any reply back. i have told them that he has refunded me my money back but from what ive heard from the other people a couple weeks ago now. that he has not replied back or refunded the money. some have also went to paypal to get their money back. i dont know whether if they got there money yet but i still think the guy is very shady cause the story he told us were all the same story about the tips of the muffler being damaged.

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Well, glad you were able to get a refund. Sorry that the others may not have been as fortunate.