holy initial D tax'd ae86s....

Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

milchmann

Re: holy initial D tax'd ae86s....

Post by milchmann »

drift wrote:Uuhhhmmmmm. .......
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4399881751.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I helped him re-write his add a little.

I has super extra really rare AE86 SR5 Corolla but it has a freshly rebuilt 4AGE so I might as well call it a GT-S. The engine is a super secret japanese model with higher compression than anyone has ever seen before. The brakes might be a little spungy due to the rusted out brake booster, and brake fluid the color of diahrea, but it does have new rotors and pads ... so you have a decent chance of stopping in time if you pump the brakes a lot. The car has a bolt in roll cage that is not sanctioned by any event that requires one because the main hoop meets the roof line a foot behind the seat back, but it has a Jegs sticker on it, so it raises the value of the car by at least $1500. There is a little damage here and there. I mean, I am not saying that the front passenger frame is completely smashed or anything, it is just a 1985. They all came like that. All of the rust is cosmetic surface rust except one small gaping pin hole in the drivers side rocker panel. Car comes with lots of ebay extras including racing seats, steering wheel, and intake ... to many to list here. $5500 firm for this immaculate example.

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

^^^^^^^^^^^ rofl at super secret 4age it looks like a regular 4age unless bunta gave it to him or sold to him....

drift

Post by drift »

milchmann wrote:
drift wrote:Uuhhhmmmmm. .......
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4399881751.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I helped him re-write his add a little.

I has super extra really rare AE86 SR5 Corolla but it has a freshly rebuilt 4AGE so I might as well call it a GT-S. The engine is a super secret japanese model with higher compression than anyone has ever seen before. The brakes might be a little spungy due to the rusted out brake booster, and brake fluid the color of diahrea, but it does have new rotors and pads ... so you have a decent chance of stopping in time if you pump the brakes a lot. The car has a bolt in roll cage that is not sanctioned by any event that requires one because the main hoop meets the roof line a foot behind the seat back, but it has a Jegs sticker on it, so it raises the value of the car by at least $1500. There is a little damage here and there. I mean, I am not saying that the front passenger frame is completely smashed or anything, it is just a 1985. They all came like that. All of the rust is cosmetic surface rust except one small gaping pin hole in the drivers side rocker panel. Car comes with lots of ebay extras including racing seats, steering wheel, and intake ... to many to list here. $5500 firm for this immaculate example.
LMAO!!!! I should really troll this guy but better not. I already got a bunch of people mad at me for trolling online.

86boy

Post by 86boy »

really wish it wasn't flagged now.. LOL I wanted to see it! hahaha
      "Praise the Lowered"
|OOO _____________ OOO|
 \________|1964|_______/
    ¯¯                          ¯¯

drift

Post by drift »

WOW!!!, does all St . Louis people think they have the last ae86 or something.

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/4435407312.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Yeah, rod knock due to a wrist pin?

Zenki SR5 sporting USDM Kouki front fascia perhaps. What little I can see of the tails tells me a Zenki chassis for sure. Running muscle cars in better condition than that warrant that asking price and it's not like muscle cars are that plentiful either.

drift

Post by drift »

Heres another one but this one is from colorado. Very clean and nicely done but still.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/4405714339.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

joel26
VIP Member

Post by joel26 »

^^^^^^^^^^ its a nice hatch... it's probably that much cause of the akina sticker on the window....lol

drift

Post by drift »

Very nice and clean. Not that badly priced also but still. Need more info on car and pics of car interior, and engine bay.
http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/4403415054.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

86boy

Post by 86boy »

/\ 84' with a 4age... whhhaaaaaaaatttt lol! 5500 seems to be the current going price across the nation...
      "Praise the Lowered"
|OOO _____________ OOO|
 \________|1964|_______/

drift

Post by drift »

Yeah, thats why I said need more info and not that badly priced. Wont be that bad of a price if everything else was swaped over also but looking at the seats. Those are sr5 seats still so im guessing that the only thing that was maybe swaped is the motor

86boy

Post by 86boy »

GTS was not offered in 84' lol 85 was the first year of the GTS ;)
      "Praise the Lowered"
|OOO _____________ OOO|
 \________|1964|_______/

drift

Post by drift »

Yeah, thats why I said if there was more info like if he really did do a complete gt-s swap but thatll be quite a bit of money to get all the parts needed. Its just crazy what some of these people are selling there ae86 for though. Especially in the midwest whether its a sr5 or gt-s.

86boy

Post by 86boy »

up in the Midwest... those are cars are few and far between. I really lucked out with the one I got. I knew of 4 total. 3 GTS's and 1 SR-5. 2 older people owned 1 of the GTS's and the SR-5. I initially had the other 2, until a friend needed a car like REALLY bad... I ended up giving him that GTS coupe. It was quite rough from sitting in a field for 10 years of its life. The deals are still there, but clean running ones... not so much. lol
      "Praise the Lowered"
|OOO _____________ OOO|
 \________|1964|_______/

drift

Post by drift »

They are a bit harder to find in the midwest but there out there. Usually when you do see one it is in rough shape but theres some good ones out there that are pretty cheap. Its just the ones that think they have the last one in the midwest that sell it for a lot.