Hades - Site Admin

Race Challenge no. 1

Post by dr.occa »

The course: Suzuka

1 lap

driver: U. Katsuhiro
car: U. Katsuhiro AE86

type of race: Time Attack

waiting on an opponent proposal from the 86garage community. then we'll briefly discuss pros and cons of drivers, cars, course and type of race then submit it to a vote on who would most likely win.

let's see how this one turns out everyone so let's have fun but also be realistic.

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

Woah.... If its time attack..... and i had enough time to swap the starlet over to something decent.... I vote for me. Runner up would be will, then nasser, then alex in the paseo.
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2m6keid.jpg[/img]

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

hvguy wrote:Woah.... If its time attack..... and i had enough time to swap the starlet over to something decent.... I vote for me. Runner up would be will, then nasser, then alex in the paseo.
okay, professional challengers please.

i'll start up another thread dealing with pro-am qualified drivers i.e. will.

o.g.darkdrifter
Tourist

Post by o.g.darkdrifter »

VS.

2.Lewis Carl Hamilton

In the 2007 Redline/Droo P AE86 (piloted by Toshiki Yoshioka in D1 and Formula D)
Noob since 2004

o.g.darkdrifter
Tourist

Post by o.g.darkdrifter »

Well sometimes and in some places in this mysterious world(America) of ours there are some people that are born and are called black. These "black" people have big lips most of the time, and "nappy" or "kinky" hair. This guy just so happens to be half "black" and half English (as in from England) and inherited the lips of the "black" portion of his family.

And lips dont really effect your helmet........ unless you have a really shitty helmet (or one that was home made)......... hair is more of an issue. I have no idea how guys with mullets fit that shit over their hair. But I guess when you have something as awesome as a mullet you dont need a helmet.... because helmets are for hippies and fags....... or so says the red necks and hill billies.

this was in response to a post by hvguy that was very brief but with racist overtones. - this post appended by administrator

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

so what is this like fantisy time attack? whats going on?
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

o.g.darkdrifter wrote:VS.

2.Lewis Carl Hamilton

In the 2007 Redline/Droo P AE86 (piloted by Toshiki Yoshioka in D1 and Formula D)
awesome! thanks o.g.darkdrifter.

this is a brief run down of the areas of expertise/experience both drivers have.

u. katsuhiro - over 10 years of gymkhana & D1 racing w/ several championship wins and event wins. there is some information on a Sift Grip prepared / Time Attack vehicle that he drives but no current data is easily available on his performance in that discipline.
- strengths: over a decade of experience, car control in various conditions at varying speeds in favorable and inclimate weather, familiarity with japanese suzuka course
- weaknesses: limited to no time attack/grip related racing experience in a competition format amateur or professionally based on publicly available information

Sift AE86 Trueno Hatchback - built and stroked 16v w/ ITBs using the Freedom stand alone platform in an all N/A setup w/ no external injection for added power. a noted 260whp on the dyno w/ a stated higher resistance to ensure the engines strength so actual whp may be higher. obvious suspension customizations promoting oversteer

l.c. hamilton - age 23/24 and kart racing since the early age of 8/9. youngest kart racing champion. gp2 champion in 2006. professional F1 racing for at least 2/3 years. no current championships or record times set as of the 2008 season.
- strengths: over a decade of time attack/grip style racing from amateur up to the ranks of professional ranging in rates of speed from low to high
- weaknesses: a strict regiment of grip style racing dealing with little varying road conditions, limited experience w/ japanese suzuka course and limited intimacy w/ provided vehicle platform

Droo-P AE86 Trueno Coupe - not too much is available on the Droo-P 86 except its reputation on how it performs on the drift courses w/ a built 20v motor accompanied by a rumoured 150shot of nitrous. a proported 300whp is what it is rated at. obvious suspension customizations promoting oversteer.

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

WTH, where did my poast goez. :cry:

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

hvguy wrote:WTH, where did my poast goez. :cry:
it was deleted due to its racist tone.

future posts to this thread unrelated to topic will be removed after this post of mine.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

so let me see if i got this right.

i take my driver

ken gushi

and put him the the car

Darren McNamaras ae86

is that how it works? then you give me the stats of the car and the driver and how they would do? i'm i getting this right?
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

nt66

Post by nt66 »

hvguy wrote:Image

BAN
http://www.facebook.com/willparsonsracing
www.willparsonsdrift.com

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

landslideATX wrote:so let me see if i got this right.

i take my driver

ken gushi

and put him the the car

Darren McNamaras ae86

is that how it works? then you give me the stats of the car and the driver and how they would do? i'm i getting this right?
correct landslide.

we can run your combo in an upcoming challenge if this one goes ok.

hvguy wrote:Image
don't like the rules, then leave. you'll eventually get banned if you're unwilling to comply with showing basic common courtesy.

nt66

Post by nt66 »

if its between Lewis Carl Hamilton and ueo I would have to put my money on ueo just because I would bet he is a lot better at driving a ae86 fast even when its setup to drift. Also yoshi's car has a huge shot of nitro but it wouldnt last very long they were swaping bottles after every other drift lap so the droo-p car would only make over 200hp for a very breif amount of time. Then it would be back to around 200hp na.
http://www.facebook.com/willparsonsracing
www.willparsonsdrift.com

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

nt66 wrote:if its between Lewis Carl Hamilton and ueo I would have to put my money on ueo just because I would bet he is a lot better at driving a ae86 fast even when its setup to drift. Also yoshi's car has a huge shot of nitro but it wouldnt last very long they were swaping bottles after every other drift lap so the droo-p car would only make over 200hp for a very breif amount of time. Then it would be back to around 200hp na.
my thoughts as well.

also, on top of obvious advantages that lean more towards katsuhiro, the slight ones to tip in more in his favor are the typical home court advantage; being in the comfort of familiar surroundings and a longer period of time with experience at quieting the natural "anxiety" of performing and competing. though these can make slight advantages, they can also create an over-confidence but we can then be over analyzing the situation and invariably make it a virtual stalemate. so we'll keeps things interesting but maintain simplicity at the same time.

ueo will most likely take this win.