Kyuu Ni's

Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

CBR_TOY

Kyuu Ni's

Post by CBR_TOY »

Wouldn't it be cool if people around here were more into Corolla's in general.....

especially the AE92's... that way we could have a September 2nd gathering for all of them!

But that won't happen. Basically I miss my AE92

carry on........

:slappity:
JDM AE86/AE92

ESKAY
Tourist

Re: Kyu-Ni's

Post by ESKAY »

I guess it's because it's an FF, and FF's arent as fun. Btw it's kyuu not kyu. And yes I saw the extension, but I didn't know what you were reffering to until I read it. I know some Nihongo! I took Japanese as my foreign language. :D Another thing is the hachi roku is an FR hatch. I've always loved hatchbacks, but I hated the fact they were always FWD. The Renault Clio V6, and the Renault Turbo 5 are exceptions, being MR hatches, but as amazing as they were, it takes away from the practicality. I always loved the Golf too, but it's the same story as all the other FF hatchbacks. It's a shame nobody makes RWD hatches anymore. Because of that, I kinda want there to be an FR-S hatch, but I'm scared of what it would look like.
はち ろく だとう!

CBR_TOY

Re: Kyu-Ni's

Post by CBR_TOY »

thanks for the correction on spelling ha ha.... but FF can be fun! You have to make it fun. I have just much fun driving FF cars as i do FR

I guess it's all up to the driver :)
JDM AE86/AE92

ESKAY
Tourist

Re: Kyuu Ni's

Post by ESKAY »

Lol you're welcome XD, but yeah my car is FF, and even though shes overwieght for her power shes still pretty fun. I do loads of powerslides. But I would much rather have an FR.
はち ろく だとう!

outlaw88
Tourist

Post by outlaw88 »

are you looking for a ae92? i know where there is one parked in a backyard been there for years never moves
PSN outlaw214145

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

Who ya talking to? I have a sedan that i love.... the only thing i want from the coupe is the wiring, motor, brakes and everything else to make my AE92 a GT-S sedan :)
JDM AE86/AE92

outlaw88
Tourist

Post by outlaw88 »

CBR_TOY wrote:Basically I miss my AE92 :slappity:
PSN outlaw214145

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

I miss it because I haven't driven it in a year and a half
JDM AE86/AE92