DjSpecter???????????

Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

inertia

DjSpecter???????????

Post by inertia »

i"m trying to get of hold of you bro i need my carb back :cry: ive call you and email / pm and nothing what up any one get a hold of him if so can you have him call me /pm /email ? thank you

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Re: DjSpecter???????????

Post by dr.occa »

ummm, jason works ... pm sent saul.

inertia

Post by inertia »

:evil: you think you know some one till he runs off with your carb and cant remeber who loan it to you and post in other fourms that he own a weber whatever i call to his work an so gay-wad answer ask me for my name repeats it outloud and say oh he not here i hate people

http://4ac-powered.forumotion.com/your- ... s-t914.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just return my property

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

saul, there's no way he could have possibly misunderstood the nature of your generosity as a gift rather than a loan?

if it was clear cut then this is just wicked behavior. it's self-interest with a disregard for others. lack of courtesy, consideration, respect of property, honor, integrity...that's what this repeat sort of behavior is all about.

daveskatesallday
VIP Member

Post by daveskatesallday »

geeeez
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

B.Lane 88.
Tourist

Post by B.Lane 88. »

I don't know him personally but we were talking about my 7ac build on private messages he asked for some pictures of it mounted in the car I posted them and I haven't heard from him since. That was about two weeks ago so maybe something happened to him.

inertia

Post by inertia »

B.Lane 88. wrote:I don't know him personally but we were talking about my 7ac build on private messages he asked for some pictures of it mounted in the car I posted them and I haven't heard from him since. That was about two weeks ago so maybe something happened to him.

i know things happen but when i took him the carb at the end of june, i expected back shit were almost october he cant call me tell me something, i admit i barrowed his for a couple of "days" dude i dont even care what he has to say just give me my carb or $ enough to replace it

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

pm's work....
JDM AE86/AE92

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

CBR_TOY wrote:pm's work....
lol, riiiiiiight...they only work if you get a response remember. :P

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

patience works as well lol
JDM AE86/AE92

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

Whoa there is actully a thread about me. Well first and for most letd get somet things stright as most of you know meaning you inertia and Dr.occa that I do work over night and sleep during the day. I only screwed over 1 person here which would be dr.occa when I said I would sell him my rotary swap when I didnt. But other then that I am not avoiding you. I even wrote you a PM about your carb and my tranny remember???? I love how you jump to conclusions about things and such when you pearsonaly know where I work. And wow that is very very childish of you on how you called my work threatning my coworker about me. Yea I still have yout carb but do you still have my tranny that you wer going to do your swap with? Cause on your craigslist ad it says you got a tranny there for a full 5 speed swap. So your willing to sell my tranny with out even telling me when I never gave it to you in the first place?? Ha thats real bright Saul. Yea I havent checked my messeges cause i told you I was in the process of moving to a new apt. As well as I do have a live and dont spen 24/7 on this site. So seeing how you were trying to sell my tranny would it make it fair if I try to sell your carb? Yea I joined another forum seeing how I can get the 7ac swap and more info but I havent really been on the computer as much. And to anyone else there are 2 sides of the story. Belive what you want but if I have your property then you still have mine as well. But you do know that I work night shift and sleep during the day and have alot of things to do. And what makes things even harder is that you live on the other side of town 30 min away from me. Now if you want your carb back I will want my tranny back as well. Cause you said that you need to bellhousing to see if it fits with the swap you were doing. You nor I ever said you can keep it. To the same thing with your carb. now if you want to make anymore threatning calls to my work belive me i know people who will do more then just talk sir. So belive me i am not playing around. If you want me you know where to look.
Only on the internet could a man spend a lot of time and effort doing a high quality job only to have everyone rip him a new hole for not having the same exact taste as everyone else.

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø HARD TRANCE ø¤º°¨
„ø¤º° FOREVER °º¤ø

B.Lane 88.
Tourist

Post by B.Lane 88. »

well there you go I didint think that you would disappear. I hope the two of you get this worked out in an unmessy fashion

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

Shit im down for it if i get my fuckin tranny back! he knows I work overnight and have a life of my own and an mot on here all the time. I do have other matters to attend to. I mean damn sorry I can not answer all your phone calls or pm's but there are some of us who have jobs and are busy when we are not working. But if you want your carb back you know what number to call 210-843-2073 and you know where I live as well. But if you want proof I have been out of town ill even scan the tickets from the grayhound bus that we went on. Shit so if you want to make a thread about me saying im avoiding you and shit well fuckin bring it, im all caught up with this now. And as far as being a friend you are the only person I have not charged a fuckin DIME for parts. only thing you have ever bought off me were the tail lights and hatch wing where I sold to you for 40 bucks cash everything else I literaly gave to you! So dont go and ruin my reputation here son. ANd I swear if you ever call my work again and say some more shit...boy....I pry to god you dont!!!
Only on the internet could a man spend a lot of time and effort doing a high quality job only to have everyone rip him a new hole for not having the same exact taste as everyone else.

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø HARD TRANCE ø¤º°¨
„ø¤º° FOREVER °º¤ø

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

well, there ya go folks. everyone's all caught up now.