Anyone interested in Door Decals?

Anything non-tech related to AE86

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

ToeKnee805
Tourist

Anyone interested in Door Decals?

Post by ToeKnee805 »

I have a friend who works at a sign and vynil shop and is currently re creating KOUKI door decals from my Dealer Originals. Ive seen some of his prototypes and they look So close to originals that im actually thinking of offering these up for sale for a decent price. If anyones interested let me know.
I would also like to ask if anyone has UNUSED Zenki decals (Real or Replicas) we can borrow to scan on the machine. They will be taken care of, and you will be compensated. A free set? A vynil print of your choice on the house? A couple bucks? (We live in SoCal)

We know that these things are rare, and just want to make them available once again for enthusiasts. I promise that these will not dissapoint.

Depending on how many people are interested we are prepared to offer these are $25 a piece or $40 for the set. If we can get a few peeps Ill make a group buy thread, and if its succesfull we are ready to Print out: TWIN CAM 20, TWIN CAM GT-V, TRUENO, Sprinter, and APEX TWIN CAM 16 decals.

mandm177

Re: Anyone interested in Door Decals?

Post by mandm177 »

i'll take a kouki style twin cam 20 for the doors!

mexellent

Re: Anyone interested in Door Decals?

Post by mexellent »

Id like some kouki style 16 v

We could see pics before we purchase, right?
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/rjetta8v/deadzombiesattack-1-2.gif[/img]

Make the noise! MAKE THE NOISE! I LIVE FOR THE NOISE!