w/o roll cage: 3 cars max can tandem drift

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

i shall be there... tires willing
JDM AE86/AE92

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

if my car will stop being a little bitch i might be there. but by the looks of it, its a no go so far. DAMNIT!
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

landslideATX wrote:if my car will stop being a little bitch i might be there. but by the looks of it, its a no go so far. DAMNIT!
so what's wrong with it?

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

dr.occa wrote:
landslideATX wrote:if my car will stop being a little bitch i might be there. but by the looks of it, its a no go so far. DAMNIT!
so what's wrong with it?
well... the driver, lol. but for real, the starter went out on me about a week ago. so i've been push starting it everywhere i go. (austin has a lot of hills :lol: ) this morning the throw out bearing went out on me so now its sitting here at work. the frame where the upper strut goes, (front and back) is bent so i need to have that fixed. (so i'm looking for a shell, cheap) the motor needs to be rebuilt, and yeah. oh yeah i have no roll cage. or the power to move the car with one in. lol.
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

landslideATX wrote:
dr.occa wrote:
so what's wrong with it?
well... the driver, lol. but for real, the starter went out on me about a week ago. so i've been push starting it everywhere i go. (austin has a lot of hills :lol: ) this morning the throw out bearing went out on me so now its sitting here at work. the frame where the upper strut goes, (front and back) is bent so i need to have that fixed. (so i'm looking for a shell, cheap) the motor needs to be rebuilt, and yeah. oh yeah i have no roll cage. or the power to move the car with one in. lol.
man, sorry i asked...i can understand your 86 blues

tnolo585
Tourist

Post by tnolo585 »

was going, but guess ''the attack of the rollas'' came back or something, i havent found out what the hell is wrong wit it.

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

what's it doing?
JDM AE86/AE92

nt66

Post by nt66 »

you guys need cages so we can have more than three people on a team

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

yes we do.... damn fuses
JDM AE86/AE92

nt66

Post by nt66 »

did you ever get it going?

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

yea... then blew another fuse. so we just pushed the 2 ends together and made it work. i think it was my ecu switch that was touching and grounding out or something.
JDM AE86/AE92

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

CBR_TOY wrote:yea... then blew another fuse. so we just pushed the 2 ends together and made it work. i think it was my ecu switch that was touching and grounding out or something.
that it was...the tell tale sign of this was the fuse would blow when you would initiate drifting: something couldn't handle the "g force". :D

thank God i keep it handy in the old trusty glove box...among so many other things that aren't "gloves"...

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

dr.occa wrote:
CBR_TOY wrote:yea... then blew another fuse. so we just pushed the 2 ends together and made it work. i think it was my ecu switch that was touching and grounding out or something.
that it was...the tell tale sign of this was the fuse would blow when you would initiate drifting: something couldn't handle the "g force". :D

thank God i keep it handy in the old trusty glove box...among so many other things that aren't "gloves"...
at least you have a glove box
JDM AE86/AE92