1985 Black Corolla GT-S w/ JDM Goodies

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

1985 Black Corolla GT-S w/ JDM Goodies

Post by BlackTruenoAE86 »

Hey guys,

Some of yall might of seen this car up forsale by another member here Mikey. This car was originally built by me back in 2003 but a year and a half ago I traded them, and a month ago I traded them back for my SR20 240 because I missed it so much and wanted to get back into drifting with it.

However I am in a situation that I'm unable to enjoy it and have bills to pay, so unfortunately I have to get rid of it, to try and straighten things out faster and build a car later in a couple of years after everything is ok.

I have already put 1k in the last month I've had it. Replacing seals, bought some new tsudo headers, and bunch of little things here and there. Wiring and such, Fixed The A/C. Took off the sunroof and cleaned off the rust and replaced the seal. Bought matching pair of wheels. New Wipers.

The Car is a 1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S

WORKING A/C

-Mods-

Exterior:
JDM Front Kouki Bumper
JDM Front Kouki Bumper Brackets
JDM Front Kouki Signal Lights With Fog Lights
JDM Front Kouki Smoked Corner Lights

JDM Rear Kouki Bumper
JDM Rear Kouki Bumper Brackets
JDM Rear Kouki Red Line Tail Lights

Wheels are 15" by 7 or 7.5 not sure on the offset they have like 2-3 inches of lip.

Driverside door was replaced

Interior:
Clean Interior
JDM SW20 Front Seats
TRD Shift Knob
My Beloved Nardi Classic Steering Wheel that shows its age.
Clarion Front Speakers.

Engine and Drivetrain:
4AGE Bluetop Freshly Rebuilt by a reputable shop here in San Antonio to stock Toyota Specs previous owner spend 2k just on this. Bearly has 1.8k miles on it. Runs Strong

Tsudo Stainless Steel 2 piece Headers.
T3 Shifter Bushing rebuild Kit
New Clutch I believe I had an Exedy Clutch in there Grabs Good.
New Rear Seal on the transmission
If I remember right I had TRD Engine Mounts on there.
Aftermarket High Flow Intake Filter.
AW11 Distributor New Cap and Rotor and Wires.
Stock LSD Still Locks Good.
Relocated Battery to Rear

Suspension:
Cusco Camber Plates
TRD Race Springs
Front:6k I believe
Rear:6k
Battle Version RCA's
Adjustable Lateral Rod
Cusco Front Stut Bar

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but that's all for now.

Now For The Bad:
Rear Hatch has holes for Rear Wiper and Stock Wing (which I still have but was broken off my previous owner)

The rear passenger panel had been repaired even before I got the car which was a loooong time ago by first owner and they didn't do a great job

Paint is not that great, never bothered to get it painted because it's an old corolla hahah but was planning on painting it now that the sunroof and drivers door is flat black

Exhaust wasn't welded completely straight by the shop the precious owner took it to.

Tie Rods may need replacing in a near future along with boots.

Recommend replacing shocks, They were recently replaced by previous owner but purchased stock stroke shocks, handles fine but if you live in a bumpy road they wont last you more than a year. SO I recommend you buy some short strokes.

Wheels need to be painted and cleaned up, I was going to do it when the car got painted.

Some of the interior pieces are showing their age.

Took the headliner off to have it redone.

Recommend you get tint, because Texas heat in a black car is unbearable even with a/c

Thats about it.

Car will also come with parts and stuff I have lying around. From Years of Owning Corollas.

I'm asking $5,000obo if you think it's too much then keep it to your self I don't really care. NO LOW BALLERS

I AM NOT PARTING OUT.

I love this little car it may not be the fastest but if you've ever driven a corolla you'd know how much fun is to drive them. I wish I wasn't in my current situation, but I can get back into cars later.

The Car will not be coming with the 240sx Floormats or the Alpine Head Unit.

VIN # JT2AE88C0F0142935

Title is even still in the previous owners name we haven't re-registered but the title is already signed over to me.

Car was recently inspected and registered.

Took some pictures this morning, the car is dusty since I don't drive it alot just to work once a week and to local car meets. Took it for a long drive when i first got it to put some miles on it.

PINK WAS NOT MY DOING HAHAH

If you need more pics or have any questions let me know.

For quicker response email me emilio.quiles@gmail.com I always check it for work.

Car is Located right outside of San Antonio, TX

Thanks For Looking!

nt66

Post by nt66 »

willing to part wheels? If I throw in wheels to put on the car????
http://www.facebook.com/willparsonsracing
www.willparsonsdrift.com

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

oh no! really sorry to hear you have to part with it again and so soon Em!

:cry:

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

I KNOW :( but you gotta do what you gotta do...

Sorry no parting out.

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

cant u just get a loan or sell that silver corolla? i would hate to let this thing go i mean u bought it when u were 12 right man my car holds so much sentimental value to me man i would give the world to keep it with me. anyways good luck with the sale man.

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

Hahah yes I have it since I was 12. But I'm about to be 20, when you get older you realize there's more important things in life and cars and having fun. I'm already in debt for school, I'm trying to get rid of it to GET OUT of debt hahaha Damn I feel old...hahaha

You have to have you're priorities straight. when I finish up with all this stuff I have going on and if I have time I'll get back into cars.

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

oh, i wont be going to colege ima be going to like a 6 month mechanical school to get a degree and work at a dealer then god willing my dream is to open my own shop i have liked the 86 since i was about 8 and it means allot to me since its been around me for a very long while i remember my neighboor had a red one with gold ssrmesh rims when i was about 4 or 5 and i thought it was the coolest car ever and admired him working on it when i found one i was like holy krap i have got to have this every thing has fallen in to place for me so far and i am so thankful for it too. anyways i wish u the best of luck for school and hope everything goes well 4 u hope to be seeing you back in the 86 game in the future man!

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

When I was you're age I thought the same way.
But now that I'm older everything kind of changed I want to get my degree and a good paying job and settle down and THEN have my fun. If anything I'll always have my dads corolla to mess around in.

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

so what's up with that jdm front bumper?
JDM AE86/AE92

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

CBR_TOY wrote:so what's up with that jdm front bumper?
what's up is IT's UP...for sale...W/ THE CAR... :wink:

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

i know that! but what if i could trade him plus cash for it or something.....
JDM AE86/AE92

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

The price of the bumper is 5k and it come with the brackets and framerails and body panels and a motor and rearend. and interior.

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

ha ha ha... i get it
JDM AE86/AE92

nt66

Post by nt66 »

you should sell me the wheels and ill give you repacment celica supras for free pretty pretty please
http://www.facebook.com/willparsonsracing
www.willparsonsdrift.com

BlackTruenoAE86
Tourist

Buy the car, get the wheels and resell the car, easy as that.