pair of supra celica rims

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

landslideATX
VIP Member

pair of supra celica rims

Post by landslideATX »

i'm selling my supra celica rims. i only have 2. they are 14's and one has a little bit of curb rash on them. i'm asking $75 firm for the pair. i don't need them any more.

i also have a pair of nissan 280zx turbo rims. i might sell them i'm not sure cause i want to keep them around as drift rims. if your interested or know anyone that is then make an offer.

[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

Nasser

Re: pair of supra celica rims

Post by Nasser »

landslideATX wrote:i'm selling my supra celica rims. i only have 2. they are 14's and one has a little bit of curb rash on them. i'm asking $75 firm for the pair. i don't need them any more.

i also have a pair of nissan 280zx turbo rims. i might sell them i'm not sure cause i want to keep them around as drift rims. if your interested or know anyone that is then make an offer.

make sure that you have 2 rims sitting around for drifting if i were you id make sure to have 2 because i mean whenever you go screw around behind a warehouse with ur friends everyones gonna bring a set of rims with tires for drifting cus i mean u cant risk f-bombing ur only tires u have on their and then try to drive up to a shop to get new ones mounted and back. anyways free bump man

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

thanks. for sure i'm selling the supra celica's. i'm thinking of making the z rims my drift bitches. i was told they are pretty rare, so i figured i could just drift them and piss off some z fans out there. lol. i for sure don't want to f-bomb up my new rims. lol. my friend wanted me to go out drifting tonight but i didn't want cause i have to get a tension rod, alignment, as well as i didn't want to f-bomb up my pretty rims. lol.
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

Nasser

Post by Nasser »

landslideATX wrote:thanks. for sure i'm selling the supra celica's. i'm thinking of making the z rims my drift bitches. i was told they are pretty rare, so i figured i could just drift them and piss off some z fans out there. lol. i for sure don't want to f-bomb up my new rims. lol. my friend wanted me to go out drifting tonight but i didn't want cause i have to get a tension rod, alignment, as well as i didn't want to f-bomb up my pretty rims. lol.
yeah forsure man you definitely are gonna want a pair of rims for drifting to have mounted tires ready to go, good luck on fixing ur car man i hope all goes well but i gotta get going and get to sleep i have to wake up at 5 for gay school thats infested with like 2,000 hollister cutie fag kids lol later man.

und-R-steer
Tourist

Post by und-R-steer »

Where are you located ? and are these still for sale ???
Bosozuko is a state of mind.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

und-R-steer wrote:Where are you located ? and are these still for sale ???
i'm in austin. i'm not sure if they are still for sell. i'm selling my car and i might put these back on so i don't have to lose the rims i just got. i'm not sure. i'll let you know if i don't sell my car. if i don't then i'll sell you the rims if you still want them.

und-R-steer
Tourist

Post by und-R-steer »

:D I hear ya. If ya every want em gone, just PM me.
Bosozuko is a state of mind.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

und-R-steer wrote::D I hear ya. If ya every want em gone, just PM me.
deal

hvguy

Post by hvguy »

=( if I were in houston I would get em from ya. I'm low on 14's I only have 6 :cry:
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2m6keid.jpg[/img]