FS FEELER: Clean Smallport Redtop

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Flipp
Tourist

FS FEELER: Clean Smallport Redtop

Post by Flipp »

hey everyone, i may be looking to going another direction with my hachi, and if i decide to ill have to sell my redtop smallport to fund the project. i picked up the motor in SA for 950, its super clean (like i was surpised how clean the motor was when i saw it), and IIRC it has only like 73K miles on it. i have the paperwork somewhere with the actual milage of the original car when the motor was taken out so ill correct the milage i posted if its not correct.

its just been sitting on my engine stand since i got it, ill even throw in a t50 tranny, clutch, and also a resurfaced flywheel. i also have the ECU for the motor if you want it, but i dont have the harness but i do have the redtop smallport injectors pigtails i picked up off someone on the forums to splice in with your harness. i also have another set of vlave covers that came with the car if you want them.

im looking to get 1000 for the whole lot of it. im stationed in Clovis NM but i go to SA like once every other month. so if your in SA or anywhere in between i dont mind loading it up and meeting you somewhere. if your a little bit futher we shall make arrangements to meet up. just hit me up guys. :mrgreen: cheers.

i work nights, so first thing in the morning ill snap some pictures for all to see. if you want specific pics of the motor just lmk. :tu:
∧,,∧
 (;`・ω・)  。・゚・⌒)
 /   o━ヽニニフ))
 しー-J

joel26
VIP Member

Re: FS FEELER: Clean Smallport Redtop

Post by joel26 »

sounds like a good deal... glws

Flipp
Tourist

Post by Flipp »

ok so i may hold off on selling the redtop. what i want to do is a 1uz swap, buuuuut i want to make sure i can find the proper rear end for the build. if not, lets go back to plan A with a redtop 4agte =]
∧,,∧
 (;`・ω・)  。・゚・⌒)
 /   o━ヽニニフ))
 しー-J

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

In all honesty, you may even consider stronger rear end parts if you go turbo as well. :D Weir big axles and spool setup will slip right in your GTS rear end as they're designed to.

Anyway, hope you settle on a path so you can leave the fork in the road behind ya ;).