f-bomb the G rides, i want the machines that are making them..

Anything related to others Retro car.

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

landslideATX
VIP Member

f-bomb the G rides, i want the machines that are making them..

Post by landslideATX »

so yeah i picked up a 92 q45 last night.

remote start
remote locks
power everything
sun roof
a/c
inside is pretty much shot
going to start a new vip project... sometime in the future.

[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/832gfm9.jpg[/img]
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

Overdrift

Post by Overdrift »

I'm sorry your driving a Nissan.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

Overdrift wrote:I'm sorry your driving a Nissan.
hey, i've seen some pretty bad daily drivers on here. this is just a mean time car. its the first time i've had a/c in at least 5 years. and running for $9oo you can't beat it.
"Now their greatest enemy is chlamydia, a disease also found in humans. This disease is transmitted by sexual contact, and it has killed over three thousand koalas in the last year."

Overdrift

Post by Overdrift »

landslideATX wrote:
hey, i've seen some pretty bad daily drivers on here. this is just a mean time car. its the first time i've had a/c in at least 5 years. and running for $9oo you can't beat it.
Hell no you can't beat $900. Your a honorable man for pointing out facts instead of criticizing my car, I don't normally see that on forums these days.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

Overdrift wrote:
landslideATX wrote:
Hell no you can't beat $900. Your a honorable man for pointing out facts instead of criticizing my car, I don't normally see that on forums these days.
thats what i like about 86garage as compaired to houston240sx. people on here are civilized and know how to communicate as adults. its not as big as i would like but its still great. people will give you constructive criticism in a way that is not degrading. ensted of saying you have no angle you suck. its more like hey you could try this or this to get more angle.

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

you may rag on my new ride, but it feels so good to drive after driving a hachi with solid ball joints in the rear and lowered with agx's set to stiff and no a/c. i've been driving it around for a few days and its great. it sucks when you think about gas prices and only using 90 octane or higher. it also sucks knowing you can't kick the cluctch or hit the gas a little harder and getting her sideways out of the turn coming under the over pass. but hey, i thank God for blessing me with a car to get me to work and back with no problems, and with a few creature comferts.

Overdrift

Post by Overdrift »

I feel the same way about the paseo :lol:

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

oh great buy there landslide!

can't beat $900 to cruise in a/c and feel like you're on a tempurpedic :wink:

i should have a/c in the wagon pretty soon myself.

+1 for the bargain luxury buy.

Dorikun

Post by Dorikun »

+1M for bargain Lux VIP buy, good luck! Find me one please!

CBR_TOY

Post by CBR_TOY »

very clean ride and hell of a price....
JDM AE86/AE92

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

i haven't updated this in so long here is a catch up for everyone.

it came with some really messed up seats, and some crappy seat covers in the trunk. this is to give you an idea of how bad the seats where and how ugly the seat cover was.

the guy i got it from was this fat dirty guy from new york who own's a pizza joint. this is an idea of how dirty the car was from spilling of drinks and so on. this is from the center switch for the windows.

i looked for seats before at a junk yard and they wanted $15o per front seat due to the motors. my friend found a place that gave me everything for $5o.

the car used to have wood trim on the dash that started to peel due to pool chemicals the guy left/spilt in the car then tried to screw it down with a bunch of little screws insted of peeling it off. i got rid of it.

my friend decided to throw his G35 rims on to see what it looked like.

you don't need polish to make a turd shine. :lol:

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

since all of that was done. the rims were taken off and my friend/roommate slapped it up against a curb back in march or so in the rain. its sat until today when we tried to replace the lower control arm only to find out we didn't have the right one. so we pounded out the old one enough to drive it home.

inertia

Post by inertia »

nice to here it up and running

landslideATX
VIP Member

Post by landslideATX »

an idea of how the car looked when i picked it up.

the armrest used to be all black. thats after cleaning the hell out of it.
the blue tint down in the cracks of the seat is from the pool chem they guy had in the car.

thats why it was so cheap.

Projectgofast
Tourist

Post by Projectgofast »

Man looks like a bunch of hobos were living in there :shock:
looks 1000x better now