New project..

Others make

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

DjSpecter

New project..

Post by DjSpecter »

Yo i am trying new things and getting a few ideas soo..I am starting a new project. Its a 96 Golf VR6 GTi and has only 99,xxx miles

Only on the internet could a man spend a lot of time and effort doing a high quality job only to have everyone rip him a new hole for not having the same exact taste as everyone else.

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø HARD TRANCE ø¤º°¨
„ø¤º° FOREVER °º¤ø

mooreofit
VIP Member

Re: New project..

Post by mooreofit »

its an 8v turbo right? depends on what you want to go for. vw 20v turbos are everywhere. the v6's are pretty cool. i had an 03 gli jetta with the 2.8 and had plans for boost.this car in stock trim was right on the heels of wrx's.

i
Last edited by mooreofit on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

Its a stock VR6 non turbo. There is a guy selling a complete drop in turbo from his wrecked vr6 as well for 600 thats with the ECU as well. Soooo im thinking about it. But it has full black leater inside and a smell dent on the driverside. But for 1500 you cant go wrong even with a V6 LOL im jk
Only on the internet could a man spend a lot of time and effort doing a high quality job only to have everyone rip him a new hole for not having the same exact taste as everyone else.

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø HARD TRANCE ø¤º°¨
„ø¤º° FOREVER °º¤ø

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

you would be a fool not to get it at that price!the turbo kit that is, jump on it.
[img]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/mooreofalan/attachment-2-1-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

Things are looking very good at this point! I will be getting that turbo kit REAL REAL SOON!!!

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø HARD TRANCE ø¤º°¨
„ø¤º° FOREVER °º¤ø

mooreofit
VIP Member

Post by mooreofit »

sweet. maybe ready by 8-6?

DjSpecter

Post by DjSpecter »

Fo sho before that date!!!!

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø HARD TRANCE ø¤º°¨
„ø¤º° FOREVER °º¤ø