New here.

Introduce yourself to the community

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

DanGrous

New here.

Post by DanGrous »

So, I just want to start out by saying my registration capcha was titties 81, I think I'm in love with this board already. Haha anyways..

The name is Dan, I live in the Kansas capitol wasteland. So anyone in NE Kansas (Topeka, Lawrence KC..), would love to meet you guys. Currently I own a 1984 Trueno hatchback Sr5 and a 1991 Supra turbo. Changing my head gasket and doing emissions delete and vacuum delete today on the SOHC. Future plans are to put a 1UZ mated to a W58 in the hatch. Already have the trans and engine sitting in my garage, as well as a custom made bell and flywheel. I JUST got a new job(start Tuesday, finally) and progress has been slow so far. But I'm still hoping to get a CelicaSupra solid axle, GTS brakes conversion, and I want to do the T^3 suspension mods. For now it's going to remain my daily as a SOHC until I can finish the Supra(auto to manual, full rebuild, tuning with MAFT Pro on speed density setup). Then the real fun will begin. Hope to get a lot of good information from you guys and learn more about my car as I grow with it.

This is my baby.

And my other baby.

joel26
VIP Member

Re: New here.

Post by joel26 »

welcome to the forum nice 86 and ma70...

UncleTonyBerman

Post by UncleTonyBerman »

welcome to the garage dude... nice rides

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Welcome to the Garage Dan. Looks like the 1UZ is the new GZE. :tu:

DanGrous

Post by DanGrous »

Thanks guys! And yeah lol. Seems like it. I managed to get a good condition one for under a thousand with wiring harness and all the accessories for it. Just need ecu and patch harness since this one got cut. (probably why it was so cheap) Couldn't turn it down. I even have a ST 20v I was going to do, but said screw it when I got thrown that offer.