New from noco

Introduce yourself to the community

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Thegr8punkin

New from noco

Post by Thegr8punkin »

Hi guys, I bought my first 86 a few months ago, non running and with a 3tc swapped into it. (Does that mean I bought a te86? Jk lol) ImageImage I'm not really new to toyotas or digging into my own vehicles. I currently have 6 Toyota included the 86 (86 2wd mid 350 swap getting sold, 87 4Runner that I rolled about a month before I picked this up, 92 mr2, 04 matrix gas saver, 08 tundra for truck purposes) Image here is the fleet that I keep at my house. (The runner and 2wd are at a buddy's place)
Went and picked up a 4age blue top 7 rib. And that confuses the crap out of me.... I'll post up about it in another section later but for now, Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkabRock5

Re: New from noco

Post by SkabRock5 »

welcome, I have 3tc set up on mine also (non running at the moment), when you get a chance post a pic of your current set up. i can also relate to owning a fleet of Toyotas as well.

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Welcome to The Garage @Thegr8punkin. :tu:

Thegr8punkin

Post by Thegr8punkin »

SkabRock5 wrote:welcome, I have 3tc set up on mine also (non running at the moment), when you get a chance post a pic of your current set up. i can also relate to owning a fleet of Toyotas as well.
TBH I don't have a lot of pictures the engine I have no interest in the 3t Image this is the only one I have I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk