New ae86 from fl

Introduce yourself to the community

Moderators: dr.occa, CBR_TOY

Rabbit
Tourist

New ae86 from fl

Post by Rabbit »

Hey all, name is Scott but most know me as Rabbit. Im on a fb group that sells ae86 parts and John Mckenny told me about this site.

I've always been a car fanatic of all sorts of cars. A friend got me into initial d. Not ashamed to admit thats what brought my attention to them. However, after more and more looking at them I really started to love them and what they really were. A few years back I picked up an 87 gts. At the time I had it and a civic as a dd and an Integra as a drag car. I decided to get rid of all of them and get something more fitting as a single father. So I picked up a Lexus is300. Later built a boosted 94 m edition miata. Got rid of both and bought an 06 is250. After some other cars here and there with nothing notable I met in the middle after marrying my wife. Became a family man and picked up a minivan for the wife and came full circle to an 85 gts.

Sorry for some reason I'm having trouble posting a pic from my phone. Ill post when I get home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

joel26
VIP Member

Re: New ae86 from fl

Post by joel26 »

welcome to the forum...

McKenney
VIP Member

Post by McKenney »

he made it! spelled my name wrong, but he made it. welcome to the garage sir! hope you enjoy

dr.occa
Hades - Site Admin

Post by dr.occa »

Welcome fellow family man to the Garage. McKenney appears to be our biggest recruiter :tu:

Rabbit
Tourist

Post by Rabbit »

McKenney wrote:he made it! spelled my name wrong, but he made it. welcome to the garage sir! hope you enjoy
Thanks and sorry lol
dr.occa wrote:Welcome fellow family man to the Garage. McKenney appears to be our biggest recruiter :tu:
Seems to be a good guy. Bought a part and left a good review on fb page. Had a lot of comments saying the same thing I did.

Thanks all for the welcomes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ga_goosh
VIP Member

Post by ga_goosh »

welcome to the forums scott. iv been considering an is300 as well.
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM